Good deals?

One Hour Left: Eleaf Istick 200W TC Box Mod $20.00 SALE OVER

Going to pass on this one, don’t need more 3 battery mods but the price is tempting.

CSvapes should be having a 20% off Labor Day sale starting tomorrow, will post the deal when I get the newsletter with the code. Not sure what the price of the Eleaf Istick 200W will be then though so if you want it grab it quick.

3 Likes

No worries. Still nice to share!

Just wanted to make sure you knew there was a code that sweetened the deal for an even better price! :wink:

I didn’t know at the time of purchase, but on the bright side it was delivered today is just waiting on pick up!

1 Like

Almost pulled the trigger on that Istick, but decided to pass too. Don’t really need any new mods and I’m waiting for the Dripbox 2. Although if it was a 2 battery mod I might have grabbed it for a buddy.

2 Likes

only just seen this haha :+1:

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Labor Day 2016 Deals

So far so good with the Treebox Plus. Using it with the Mutation X V5 XL RDA I got in the same package, really enjoying it. This RDA has a real deep juice well and top airflow so I can vape for awhile without having to redrip. I put in 50 drops and pretty sure I could have put in more, no gurgling and no leaking.

I squeezed the treebox from all sides and no misfires or reboots, going to use it all week to see if anything malfunctions, feels pretty solid.

8 Likes

it’s such a nice looking mod, def on my list :+1:

1 Like

Let’s hope it stays that way and that it doesn’t start to misbehave all of a sudden and i’m glad it’s working as it should. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

like my Priv :rage: thing is a moody bitch…

1 Like

I have found the original Dotmod Petri V2 for $47.25 here http://www.cig-access-pro.com/en/34-rda-rba it is a whole lot cheaper than i have seen anywhere else online. Unfortunately it is just the black one right now.
They also sell SMOK TF-RDTA for $13.88 and SMOK TF-RTA for $13.88
In order to see the prizes you need to be logged in.

2 Likes

I blame YOU @MysticRose!!! I learned it from watching YOU!! /end commercial lol

3 Likes

I will definitely update here if trouble starts, still need to do the firmware update as well, going to try this morning.

3 Likes

Vaporrange also has this that I don’t think was on there labor day sales page: https://www.vaporrange.com/Advken-Ohmega-V2-RTA-Rebuildable-Tank-p/advken-ohmega-v2-rta.htm I have heard good things about this tank but never ordered until I saw it here for $9.95…ummmm ok, ordered!

Also picked up a Black Mage, I already have the SS and it is the best flavor RTA I have and easy to build. For $20 shipped it is a deal. They do have the Sigelei Moonshot for $9.95 but just looking at the build deck there is no way I want to fuss with building on that, I am sure it is a nightmare like everyone says.

Anyone with the mage I just found these replacement caps, definitely going to order some myself:

3 Likes

Wishing you the very best of luck with that gorgeous device mjag!! I hope it’s trouble free for the entire time you own it!

1 Like

Mwahahahahahahaha :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Has anyone ever bought batteries from ecig.com? I need to get some and I thought what better way to get free shipping but just wanted to make sure they were authentic. I heard there were a lot of 25R’s going around that were not authentic.

Never bought batteries from them, but the company itself is legit. I’ve bought mods and tanks from them with no problems at all.
Go for it if the price is right.

3 Likes

Wooooo Hoooo! I finally bought another mod! That will take me back to 3 in case one breaks. Went for the Segelei Fuchia 213 in the new pink cause it looked so purty. $39.94 at Ecig.com with their Labor Day coupon :slight_smile:

And splurged and got a couple new sets of LG HG2’s with it. So I can trash my single batteries that are pretty worn out and rotate my old paired batteries to my single mods now. The paired ones weren’t used much at all, so they still hold a charge pretty good.

I is a happy girl now :yum:

9 Likes

Kanger ProTank 4 $15.97

http://www.vaporbeast.com/kanger-protank-4.html

2 Likes