Good deals?

Made just for U!!!

1 Like

Check this out!!
http://www.vapecrawler.com/

I just don’t want to be the first. :pig:

1 Like

If I didn’t buy an ipv4 this is a steal!! I’m gonna watch the reviews on fasttech for a bit but I think the new sigelei will b next!!!

2 Likes

Same for me. The Sigs are some solid BMs.

1 Like

Unfortunately the 13% discount code with vapercrawler isn’t working so good at the moment. I only got a notification of 5% with Elev8 vape. Got an email to them asking what’s up with that!

2 Likes

Hell, i didnt even notice the 13% off of part. Oh well, still less expensive than all the others ive purchased.

After these arrive i can put the rest of my RDA’s out to pasture, with the exception of mt Tugboat V2’s as i like them quite a bit. Nice catch Jim, think ill shoot them an email too and see if anything can be done but its no biggie, for me, if nothing can be done.

2 Likes

I wonder why everyone is sleeping on the Haze. It’s my favorite. Lung hit heaven.

2 Likes

Thats a lot of airflow and a decent size juice well. Can it be used in single coil mode?

1 Like

No, not single. I didn’t know you were a singles guy. But it is a great RDA. You won’t believe the clouds.

1 Like

Well bummer tho i am getting into duals again. I prefer flavor over clouds which is why i have so many PV 1.5’s. I had a Little Boy that was pretty decent for clouds but the damn thing leaked all the time out of one of the cyclops slots, in single mode. It didnt exactly pour out or anything but it did build up in the closed slot. More of an annoyance than anything else.

Nothing wrong with cloud chasing if that is what one is in to. I was when i first got into RDA’s, some of my old IGO-W’s have had many holes drilled into them, hehe.

2 Likes

Clapton builds give you the best of both worlds. Tons of both.
My second Fav RDA, Mephisto V2 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer

Those post holes, HOLY FRAK! I dig that thing.

3 Likes

That’s got to be the coolest gift ever.

2 Likes

She LOVES her IGO-W but every time she picks up my Stingray X/PV combination she makes the, mmMMmm sound. These PV’s wont be here in time but i still have one in the box as well as a Infinite Stingray X that hasnt been opened. Time to upgrade her istick 20’s and Aerotank Mega’s.

2 Likes

I would love a killer single coil tank !!!

1 Like

Confirmed by Elev8 Vape: 13% no good; 5% is the deal.

2 Likes

I can say Elev8 Vape has excellent communication and super fast ship times. Less than 12 hours after my order I got shipping and tracking info and they answered all my emails super fast.

1 Like

They may have my vote as well. Even with only 5% off, they were the cheapest I could find for what I want and free shipping. It looks like the 13% off code was only for the Ego One back in March.

2 Likes

I received the same reply. Looking forward to my new Plumes!

1 Like