Good deals?

Cool I just got 100ft of it. What do you use in escribe ? I know kidney puncher 316L = 880 in escribe

I have had my G2 for a few months now and love it so much I bought the Hohm Slice as well to replace my Vapor Flask Stout. With this sale I wound up buying 2 more G2ā€™s, already got the Bronzed Red and she is a beauty and since a friend of mine has been bugging me to buy my Silver G2 I figured it was a good excuse to get the Black so I should have it next week.

The best thing about the FSK board is you only have to put the mod into XXX mode (the all metals mode) and just adjust your FSK % and the vape beats all the other mods I have. I am able to vape Kanthal coils till the cotton is dry with no dry hits, love it. It also hits really hard but smooth at the same time. It does take some time to get to know how it works but if anyone gets one and needs some help on how to use it just PM me and I will be happy to help.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone has listed this yet but Vaporbeast.com has a 4th of July sale, only 15% off but they have some great prices already in there clearance section. I would definitely recommend the Wotofo Conqueror, great RTA and a steal at something like $17.97 + 15% off that.

The promo code is: INDEPENDENCE

more info here: http://www.vaporbeast.com/blog/

Free shipping starts at only $35

2 Likes

Liquid barn just put out there 20% off ā€˜freedomā€™ is the code

Isnā€™t the conqueror a single.coil tank?

Iā€™m interested! I have never thought of putting it into XXX modeā€¦I just put it in whatever mode Iā€™m using. Currently I have a 0.07ohm Ti build running in Ti mode. Buy I have no one showing me the ropes on this nifty little device. Teach me, oh wise one!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using it for a while now. No problems at all with it. Just make sure you clean it before you wrap. Not excessively dirty, but it will need to be wiped.

1 Like

Just got my Bronzed Red baby today (extremely fast delivery). I. LOVE. THIS. BOX. Havenā€™t had a chance to play with it too much, but so far, it hits beautificiously. Slapped a Velocity with clapton SS coils in it and wowee! Highly recommend it and the price is really too good to pass up. I got the manufacturer refurb model (figured all the kinks are now worked out) with a full warranty. .

2 Likes

No, the Conqueror is a dual coil postless tank. It is one of my favorites along with the Boreas as far as an RTA.

Where do I sign up for the classes?

XXX mode is great for someone like me that has a lot of tanks and runs Kanthal and SS, I donā€™t have to remember what metal the coil is, just adjust FSK to my liking. For Kanthal the range of FSK percentage for me is between 2.5% to 6%, it varies as not all Kanthal is the same and also Claptons or other types make a difference as well. For SS316L I usually have FSK between 10% and 17%.

If you download the Hohm Slice manual they have a general guideline for different metals and the FSK for use in XXX mode. I wish I could take credit for figuring out that XXX mode was the best to use but really I learned if from Raymo over at the vapingunderground G2 thread.

Here is the link for the Slice page were you can download the manual: http://hohmtech.com/product/hohm-slice/

The Bronze Red really is a beauty, never thought about having a Red mod until I saw the Red Slice a friend of mine got, I was jealous. Almost ordered the Blue but opted for the black instead. Yeah, I am an FSK junkie so need 2 G2ā€™s since a friend of mine is buying my Silver from me.

@Lostmarbles and @Whiterose0818 I am not sure if it is OK to post about another forum on here, PM me and I can give you the link to the Wrecker G2 thread were I learned how to properly use it, a lot of very helpful people there.

1 Like

Thanks brother!

Iā€™m bumping this back down nearer the bottom ā€¦good wire deals

This got a side mention above but no link ā€¦sh*t ton of deals on Efun.top

Iā€™m on the hunt for GeekVape Stainless Claptons

(Thanks @Lostmarbles!)

1 Like

lbā€™s nicotine has pepper taste!

The nicselect or or the other stuff? Iā€™m going with nicotine river this time anyway, but for future referenceā€¦

1 Like

Nic Riverā€™s (sounds like a pop star) nicotine is top grade stuff.

3 Likes

Good to know!

Hey Hohmies is this sh*t real?
http://hohmtech.com/product/hohm-life-hohm-work/

I have 1 of the Hohm Grown 26650 batteries, it is said to be produced to there specs in the LG factory. I donā€™t have any of there 18650ā€™s but lightningvape.com carries them and you can usually get a 17% discount there.

It is a good battery, canā€™t say it is that much different than my Basen or Brillpower 26650ā€™s which is a good thing as those 2 batteries are on moochā€™s recommended list.