Good deals?

i enjoy doing what i do and wish i made more doing it…lol

Hmmm, never really thought about that, if someone knows it would be interesting to find out.

It uses a genuine Evolv DNA75 chip and hooks up and is customizable via escribe. The great thing about this like the Triade DNA mods is it already comes set-up ready to use out of the box, no need to hook it up to escribe if you don’t want to. Most other DNA mods need be hooked up to escribe and set up by the user for them to function well as they only come with the generic DNA software, profiles and battery/mod settings.

2 Likes

I haven’t a clue , my guess would be the S stands for the manufacturer SMY?
http://www.simeiyue.com/sdna75-box-mod.html

1 Like

3 Likes

What site is this for?

1 Like

https://www.bevapehappy.com

3 Likes

Be aware that vape happy will require age verification which involves either the last 4 digits of your SS numbers or sending in a copy of your photo ID.

Here is were it is explained:

https://www.bevapehappy.com/blogs/vaping/fda-requires-a-change-to-our-checkout-process?mc_cid=ac89009308&mc_eid=6ea3552d8e

1 Like

That’s new I have ordered from them in the past. Looks like shit we have to do now :disappointed:

Yeah, started yesterday 8/8 which is when the FDA regs took effect. A lot of other retailers will be doing the same thing here in the US, I don’t think the China companies will bother though.

1 Like

Just got this from Aspen Valley Vapes:

We are in our new spot and I want to say
thank you for your continued support. The orders we received last week
helped us tremendously. There was a lot of inventory that was shipped to our customers instead
of carried to the new space. As a token of my appreciation, and as
promised here is an exclusive link to our secret sale page:

www.AspenValleyVapes.com/SecretSale

We might be a bit crazy offering such low prices with this link but our customer base keeps growing.
As we always promised, as our buying power increases and our prices come down, so will yours.
So enjoy the secret sale and pass it on.

6 Likes

@ozo I saw they are having the 15% off this weekend at fasttech. How have the kanger tanks been working out for you? Did you get the top fill? Could you possibly recommend any or which ones to stay away from?

Fasttech has up to 15% off Sunday deals every week, it is only on the items showed when you click on that banner though, not the whole store: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/feedback/t/1984511/discussion-thread-of-sunday-sale?utm_source=ft&utm_medium=forums&utm_campaign=nk

3 Likes

Oh ok thanks

1 Like

SMY SDNA Box $45.95

http://www.ecig.com/smy-sdna-75w-tc-box-mod.html?a_aid=vapedeals

7 Likes

I can’t believe these recent prices on DNA loaded products!!

If there’s anyone who’s reading this thread who hasn’t gotten on board the Evolv train yet, stop hesitating and pull the trigger already!! These are incredible devices! And getting one in the $50 price range is an absolute no-brainer!

8 Likes

I know right! Now that you guys have me addicted to them! 2 months ago I didn’t own a dna mod at all. Now I have a hcigar vt133, smy dna 75, lost vape therion, and I just bought 2 more smy dna 75’s that are on the way :grin: they are great mods and pocket friendly!

5 Likes

A friend of mine just tried to order another SMY from ecig.com but he said they wanted a picture of his drivers license and social security #, I am guessing he meant the last 4 digits but even that is a no go for me. He didn’t order it, luckily he already got one before 8-8, he just wanted a second as he loves it.

I really hope they are able to verify age by other means real soon, the info they are asking for is just a way to get your identity stolen.

Edit: I just tried it myself, they ask for your date of birth and last 4 digits of your SSN. I have read on another site that if that does not work via the system they use they then ask for a copy of your driver’s license if over 27 and a selfie of you holding your drivers license next to your face if you are under 27. The last 4 digits of your SSN is what a lot of banks and CC companies use to verify your identity, the last thing you want is to have it get stolen.

2 Likes

Two of my favorite MF flavors 15 ml bottles for $15.75 each.

Dark Chocolate Flavored Potent Extract, 1/2 oz - Medicine Flower

Vanilla Flavored Potent Extract, 1/2 oz - Medicine Flower

If you have a question about the Price Point… You can make up 1500 mls finished eliquid with each of these. Not bad when some vapers pay up to $22 plus for a 30 ml bottle of average flavor finished eliquids.

EDIT
Sorry folks, but shipping for these two are $8.85 for 30 mls… way too much. They seem to be making up some there loss on shipping charges. They will contact me to complete my purchase and I will let them know it’s a no go because of their inflated shipping charges.

I have paid $39 + shipping for 30 mls in the past, but I hate being used… especially if I know it.

It’s still a better deal from their regular price, but by only a couple a dollars. They were selling some flavors MF for half price. so it covered shipping plus some

7 Likes

I paid $19.80 for vanilla from goodearthbeauty.com and that’s everyday price with coupon code geb10 and that includes shipping. I think she is in new York. I ordered on Tuesday and had it by Saturday. She usually will send a sample small bottle of MF flavor with it as well if you ask.

2 Likes

It’s no secret, Brother…I am a Kanger whore, but I have learned to make the little single coil work so well with SS316L
There are authentic and clones on FT, it depends on what you want to pay for.
I use the Subtank mini’s and the Toptank mini’s [15+ tanks] OEM, some unboxed yet.

I bought some clone Toptank mini’s on FT and they are great, except the 510 threads are a little long and they don’t screw flush to the mod, but work great.
There are several mfg’s for Toptank mini’s on FT, and you can tell by the price…and by the reviews which are junk…not that the price makes them junk, but which is made by a different mfg. I will find a link to the ones I bought that work well.

One note of caution if you buy the RBA’s for the Subtank mini’s…I buy the 5-packs…some of the o-rings are in the way and wont allow the chimney to go in…but I just use a cap from one of my old RBA’s

I started this reply to you on Friday, but then had major computer problems…sorry for the delay, and I will go find the link for the clones.

3 Likes