Good Strawberry ice or ice cream for Pods

Hello,
I wanted to make a liquid with fresh strawberry with a flavor similar to the flavor of disposable pods, that flavor that is intense in pods with lower potency and more mtl.
Does anyone have a recipe or some tips on how it would be best to do it??

thanks

2 Likes

I’m a MTLer and have been enjoying this .

5 Likes

Where i live i cant find WF and SSA flavours. The easiest to find are TPA, capella, Flavourart, Inawera…

But thanks for the help

2 Likes

You can drop the Black current all together. You probably won’t taste it in a pod anyway. Replace the Ice cream with CAP Vanilla Bean Ice cream at 2.5 to 3.0 percent.
Start small with 10ml tester.

3 Likes

Is there any substitute for FA Milk? It’s the only flavor I don’t have and it’s not currently available in the store where I buy it.

2 Likes

Try TPA diary milk. 2.5-3.0 percent.

2 Likes

Once when I had the entire FW collection I did an extreme iced strawberry vape. I vaped it in an RDA and almost killed my love of strawberries. It was bursting with strawberry and highlighted with pomegranate. Then finished off with FW Extreme Ice. It was a bit much for an RDA but I bet it would work good in a low wattage closed pod system.

Extreme Strawberry Ice

Extreme Ice (FW) 2.00
Pomberry (FW) 3.00
Strawberry (FW) 4.00
Strawberry (Natural) (FW) 3.00
Strawberry (Sweet) (FW) 3.00
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 1.00
Yumberry (FW) 4

2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

Thank you :wink:

And more simple recipes just strawberry ice anyone have it?

I find Super concentrated flavorings work well in pods as you dont need as much flavoring to get a lot of flavor and or “good” flavorings,Candied fruits,syrups n Jams also
FA,Inw,Flv,SSA,WF,Noms SC etc

Flavor Jungle- Ultimate Strawberry 5%
Inw shisha strawberry 2%
SSA Van ice cream 1.5%
Cap or Purilum super sweet 1%

Cap shisha strawberry 6%
Cap Ripe strawberry 4%
Cap vanilla whipped cream 3%
Cap super sweet 1%

For iced replace the Creams with WS23 ice 1.5%
I generally use less SB and sweetener but to be more Disposeable-esk these should suffice as disposeables tend to be sweet with unknown flavorings for the most part.SSA strong Sb is also good for Sb blindness.

2 Likes

Try this:

tfa strawbery - 12%
ws23 (30%) - 1.7%
CAP Supersweet - .4%

2 Likes