Good Vibes- Smax Clone (REQ)

A chilled fruity juice with a taste of pineapple, passion fruit, and all things made in paradise!

VG/PG : 90/10

Asking for a friend, I’ve never had it but apparently its the bee’s knees.

https://www.juicedb.com/juice/11244/good-vibes-by-smax/reviews
There are 4 reviews that exist, kind of scattered for description, Its super sweet and tart, but says it leaves the coils clean, strange.

Was looking at the following:
Hawiaan Punch (TFA) 5%
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 2%
Passionfruit (CAP) 1%
The guy said it wasn’t quite spot on, or not in the field yet but… eh back to the drawing board.

Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Just to point out…There appears to be an orange in that photo, but it’s absent from the recipe.

2 Likes

May be getting the citrus from the Hawaiian Punch. This was from TPA website but they don’t name individual flavors in the description.
7373_1_
I have never tried Good Vibes but it looks tasty.

I don’t see anything in this recipe to add the chilled affect. Maybe a touch of WS-23 or another cooling agent. And to be super sweet, I wonder where that sweet is coming from. Especially a sweetener that would not gunk up the coils! Interesting.

1 Like

I see the spearmint leave but I have Spearmint which i can’t get balanced… i have to ordered some new flavors for it but :slight_smile: thanks for the input to all!

2 Likes

Anyone ever find anything close to this? I’m also very very interested. It’s good!! I’m surprised no one has cloned this yet!

1 Like

Not yet, the passionfruit is too potent IMO and the tropical punch isn’t strong enough. the person that was asking has lost base with me so, I could continue but without knowing the true taste, I think instaed of a smax clone may be a “passionfruit tropical punch” juice might be in order

1 Like

Without knowing the true taste? You’ve never tried it b4? Man u missing out. Go get a bottle! It’s the shit. You’ll be glad you did and will have a solid DIY version of it

1 Like

UHMMM the original SMAX is gone. They went out of business 2 co owners seperated and both wouldnt give rights to the only 4 flavors they had at the time. So unless one re oppened its not the original good vibes this happened like 7 years ago. There was no spearment or anything cool it was just super sweet and pink with a hint of various citrus fruits. The recipe that one person listed above sounds pretty colse. Ive tried to remake it along with their unicorn vomit. (That one i cant really get close). Good vibes i did mainly 60vg to up the PG%. Used CAP sweetner passionfruit (FA) and grapefruit candy (FA) with a bit of swet strawberry (FW). But it was missing somthing. Not citrus either. Not tang. A mellowness/smoothness. If maybe very very very low spearmint can do that. (Havent tried for that purpose usually do a cool whip flavor) not screwing with coils sounds right. Vaped the hell out of all of Smax except PB&J. None of them screwed up coils. Not seeing years on posts so not sure how old they are saw a banner selling SMAX in the old form white bottles. At its old vape shop price. Wonder if uts from another country or one of the co owners got all the rights. Sold like hot cakes dissappeared and this is what SMAX sirectly told us out of nowhere during attempt to restock.