Grapefruit

I hear you. That daggum @pro_vapes has been a tremendous salesman for Medicine Flower. I hope they’re paying him a commission! :stuck_out_tongue:

And I don’t know why I never made my recipe public. It’s really one of my better ones IMO and can be a SnV too. Well here goes.

1 Like

Snagged here

and Medicine Flower subbed version here

thx for the share!

2 Likes

i was looking to see if anyone suggested this…and there you are sir, as per …lol

I really think cactus would make grapefruit shine, I’ve been looking at getting a grapefruit/citrus mix together just as a break from all the creamy bakery stuff :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I think you will get exactly what you want from Inawera’s white grapefruit. For me this one tastes spot on and I don’t think they are sweet at all, dare I say perfect. Their regular GF is good too!
The white GF is magical with some pomegranate :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve yet to play with grapefruit much, but I think FLV pink guava my work really well. Not sure if it’ll check all the boxes for a white grapefruit, maybe something to look into though. good luck!

3 Likes

Toss .20% of Cactus in there to give it an alternate “bite” and sweeten that up with some marshmallow like 2% maybe. You are throwing a lot of citric acid in there with no mixers.

I mix creams in with my citrus too. Try 3% Capella Vanilla Custard or Orange Cream. I know that sounds weird but all that citrus is going to knock everything else out of the way anyway.

Grapefruit’s a toughy though… thats why the only thing people put on it is sugar lol

2 Likes

…whoops I just thought of something else, try Lorann Sparking Wine or Champagne. It’s like karo syrup if you use too much… use just a little bit though. That stuff has a tendency to take over. @BoDarc

3 Likes

I really am not a big grapefruit fan IRL but I don’t mind the spikey tart sour punch I get from FLV’s Pink Guava it reminds me of a pink grapefruit thou again not really the go to on that particular fruit. Maybe if you have Sweet Guava Cap’s or FA’s guava you could try some with a splash of passion fruit. ?

2 Likes

I don’t have either, but that description is enough to make me want to buy some!

2 Likes

well one bottle will last the rest of time lol much like Rich Cinnamon very potent stuff.

1 Like

This being a citrus fruit, if my theory is correct, try Walmart Liquid Stevia, I believe the extra citric acid will pick up the grapefruit flavor and the stevia will sweeten it just a bit. 0.5%
/flavor/70407

3 Likes

That’s something I actually haven’t tried yet. I might need to do it again as a standalone with pyure and see how it is!

2 Likes

@VapeyMama, I think what you are needing for that is TFA HPNO type. This Grapefruit flavor will satisfy you through and through. It’s what I go for every time I want a Grapefruit flavor and I have found no substitute.

4 Likes

Oh yea HYPNO would certainly pick up the grapefruit vibe ! Also I bet Pyure @CosmicTruth would be a nice perk up as well.

2 Likes

Here is a link to BCF http://www.bullcityflavors.com/hpno-type-tfa/

3 Likes

Try it with a little bit of mint and some vanilla ice cream!! Def a must have flavor in my opinion.

Ohm's Impulse

Ingredient %
Bergamot (FA) 0.5
Jasmine (FA) 2
Mild Winter (Peppermint) (FA) 0.8
Milkshake (Molinberry) 2
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 1
White Grapefruit (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 12.8%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

You can skip Jasmine and Bergamot and its still pretty tasty!

4 Likes

so, I mixed this up this afternoon, had a first taste anyway you know…as you do, and it is really…really nice, no creams or anything so I’m gonna give it a few days to settle but i think you might like this one, very refreshing :ok_hand:

Grapefruit breezer

Ingredient %
.9% Saline Solution 0.5
Bergamot (FA) 1.5
Cactus (INAWERA) 1
Champagne (TPA) 2
Grapefruit (INAWERA) 7
Koolada 10% (TPA) 1
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 1.5
Sour (liquid barn) 0.5
Stevia 1

Flavor total: 16%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

@VapeyMama edit:- after a night with the top off I taste tested it this morning, OMG this is wonderful, a really refreshing morning juice, think you might dig it :ok_hand:

Yes I’m using Stevia now
Yes I’m still alive
and no my bladder hasn’t fallen out yet…it’s all good :thumbsup: lol

4 Likes

4 Likes

How far has everyone pushed FA Grapefruit? I find it easily gets lost in a mix at 1.5%, and am thinking of bumping it up quite a bit.

And am I the only one who smells celery when they smell the INW White Grapefruit? Lol seriously, it’s smells straight up like celery… Doesn’t after its mixed at least.