Great recipes

i just thought this would be a great place to give bvapes a shout out , i have just started making my own juice , but i dont have the knowledge to mix things so i have made every recipe bvapes has published and they are all great … im a huge fan of cereal flavors and his " the real barney rubble " is in the discussion of best cereal vapes , ty bvapes keep the recipes coming and anyone else who wants to give a shout out to another person lets give these people their respect

3 Likes

I don’t think @bvapes is on the forum yet, but let’s see if we can summon him :smiley:

2 Likes

Best way to recognize him might be by also adding comments and rating to each of the recipes you liked. He’ll probably get automatic notifications from them. It also bumps up the recipes to make more people aware of them.

3 Likes

Oh yes! What @Big_Benny_MI said! Rate and comment! :smiley: Best way to give kudos!

1 Like

thank you for suggestions i am still learning the site

I saw that you commented on one of the recipes. Means you were at least stumbling in the right direction. Now reward him and give him ratings too. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m here now @daath

1 Like