"Grown Up" Recipe Suggestions

have you looked at any of @Bob_Bitchen recipes? those are about as grown up as i’ve seen :smiley: would be nice to see a jalapeno chedder cheese cornbread recipe :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All the coffee flavored juices I’ve tried always have that burnt-Starbucks taste to me. I used to roast my own coffee and tried making my own flavor extract from a lighter roast. Didn’t quite turn out the way I hoped, but it got me thinking. A few of my friends are big into super-hoppy IPA beers and I’ve been tossing around the idea of picking up some hops and try to put them into a mix. Hops by them self would probably be too harsh, so I need to figure out a way to get some roasted malt flavor into it too. Figure real grains would gunk up a coil too much.

1 Like

@SteamECloudz
Thanx I’ll have a look

1 Like

Those look great @VapeyMama
Thanx

2 Likes

@adam51 I will be going nowhere near coffee flavours as I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to coffee
No e juice would satisfy my coffee needs

2 Likes

@adam51that Man Cave I posted above has a hoops flavour in

1 Like

Wow… those Bitchen recipes are proper out there

4 Likes

When I get sick of the fruits, desserts, etc, I like to vape on this Oak Wood mix. Vapes a bit like a tobacco, even though it doesn’t look like it would.

Ylang's got Wood

Ingredient%
Brown Sugar (TPA)1
Oak Wood (FA)2
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah)1.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)2.4
Vanilla Tahity (FA)1.5
Ylang Ylang (FA)1

Flavor total: 9.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
9 Likes

That looks really good. :yum:

2 Likes

Are you implying my recipes with purple hearts and pink unicorns aren’t grown up? Even if the label has skulls on it?

1 Like

Lol I’m sure they’re very grown up @Maureeenie

1 Like

It’s a old topic but maybe you can give me some directions please, or anyone else lol.

I’m not a huge tea drinker but I love a couple, however and not just in vaping, most are black tea based.

There might be good black teas but I just can’t stand them. Same for Columbian based coffees, hence I tend buying the more cafe latte or cappuccino oriented kind of flavors.

My question, are the stix teas black tea based or have that black tea or earl grey note?

Currently I tried (tfa) green tea which is horrible, (000) sweet and iced tea which are extremely black tea, (fa) black tea since some ppl say it tastes not like bt at all, which well it does lol.

I like more that are not extremely floral, black tea based or earthy if that makes sense.

1 Like

If you enjoy the taste of pipe tobacco try mom & pops Deja-Vu at around 4% very good fruity pipe tobacco imo

Unfortunately the Stixx Mixx Teas do contain some floral notes. Turners Tea is my favorite, It is a green tea with a subtle Cherry & aromatic Rose petal infusion.
Have you tried the FlavourArt- Green Tea yet?

3 Likes

I don’t mind some floral, in fact I do like mixing with jasmine, honey suckle, rose but at very low percent. Moment I get a parfume/colone kind of flavor that’s too much and sadly some teas come like that already, hard to mask lol

No I have not actually due to people saying it tastes like cat urine lol. But I might just pick it up next time and see how that is, if stixx is too floral.

1 Like

Who doesn’t like a good ole cat piss vape? Throw in some tfa marshmallow and you’ve got a sweet, thick mouthful of cat piss!

1 Like

NO. Just. NO. I had a cat that would occasionally get up onto our electric stove and piss on the heating element. You wouldn’t know that he’d done so until you went and tried to cook-Burnt cat piss is the LAST flavor I ever want to inhale again!

2 Likes

He didn’t say burnt , no one likes burnt cat piss…

2 Likes

Hot, cold, fresh or stale, if it’s cat piss I shan’t inhale!

This reply brought to you by the Theodor Geisel School of Journalism.

So what you are saying is

2 Likes