Hand check (what you vaping on today)

@SmilingOgre, Well Razzle Dazzle. Once I installed some SS Ogre Dental Floss, I have a NEW option !!!

5 Likes

I’ve found that Titanium gives me the most consistency in TC/Replay. I imagine it’s because range of resistance is so large. I’ve also noticed that I don’t experience the ‘break-in needed’ flavor from new coils to the extent that I do with SS. Having said that, SS316 still comprises the bigger part of my wire stash…

4 Likes

Got one of my Therion 75Cs with an Enthion clone vaping Icy Razz (DIY)

9 Likes

I did laugh as I read this, because just like any other guy, the :package: with the instructions got prolly thrown out :wink: there’s a tiny card that lists all working wire types in replay.

But I’m glad you finally have a “new” option to play with! Good Job.

Do you like it better ?

3 Likes

Alright!!! OuRah! Well? Isn’t it tits?

2 Likes

I have almost bought one of those sooooo many times. I have a few older Therions and I love the feel. Don’t know exactly why, but better than the Paranormal. Is that the African Select? Looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Not really in my hands when I took this pic but this was my carry today

8 Likes

2 Likes

A LV Therion DNA75C with Kayfun 5 Squared - minimizing the fuel-stops today. :wink:

8 Likes

Someone needs a polishing session… :smiley:

8 Likes

In my eyes, that looks real, got character, let that naval brass age with beauty !!

7 Likes

I’ve moved up in size a tiny bit during my recent absence …

10 Likes

That’s a bad ass mod!

1 Like

TheTinMan

Degenerati

September 28

That’s a bad ass mod!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Brandolf

September 28

I’ve moved up in size a tiny bit during my recent absence … [20180527_200944]

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Stealth vaping at work on some 5 month steeped Fruit Punch (Gmix). Still as clear as day 1, but taste much much better at 5 months.

12 Likes

My only and wonderful gen 3 dual. In my hand as a native, very comfortable.

7 Likes

I forgot how good it was to have many devices on the go. :rofl:

12 Likes

Oh I am hitting up a new toy and loving it

Vaperz cloud 11:11 with the Xtension stack and the 30mm top section with the new Buddha 4.1- such a sexy deck ( @Tworrs don’t say the last bit with your New Zealand accent it will just sound wrong).

Hits harder than a drunken uncle.

To describe it as violent is an understatement

17 Likes

Haha yeah it sure would :joy: especially when you say you’re “hitting up a new toy and loving it”
That sure looks like a mean piece of kit though. :+1:

4 Likes

@marsh8 Especially when one’s a SteamCrave !!!

1 Like