Hand check (what you vaping on today)

Ooops, :blush: Geekvape Ammit

1 Like

What kind of coil are you running in it?

1 Like

Geekvape Twisted Clapton .6ohm

5 Likes

I’m using 60pg/40vg liquid and it hasn’t leaked, I have had no dry hits, chain vapes fine, flavour is just insane.

4 Likes

Vaping on a re-wrapped Alien (first time I’ve done it so be gentle lol). Gotta test later whether the outline does glow in the dark as specified :+1:

11 Likes

Very nice job Lolly!

6 Likes

Grub, do you have an RDTA like the Limitless, Avacado, or Theorem? If so, how does the Ammit compare on flavor?

1 Like

The only RDTA I have tried is the Apepal and it’s not great.

I have a KF5 clone and I would say the flavour is on par with that, immense…

1 Like

A very “hearty” flavor…

6 Likes

Flavor

10 Likes

Whoa there, what am.i looking at. Fuck sake not another tank to go on the wishlist. Looks nice. Details please?

1 Like

That’s the Lost Vape Efusion - DNA 200 mod and SMOK TF-RTA G4 built with 26ga 316L quad coils. Resistance is 0.12 ohm. Running 520F and 96w. In the tank - 80/20 single flavor FA Glory @ 2%, 1.5mg nic. Ummmm, I think that’s all. Oh - a cheapy ss/glass drip tip from Fasttech. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

My morning hand jobs, a Coilart Azeroth (very nice but not the all time best) and a desire Angry Pup (or Mad Dog) pretty good, almost on a par with the goon, and a shedload cheaper

13 Likes

A mad dog on top of a mad mod. Those ET Aliens look insane. I bet you feel like a light sabre might come vhooping out at any moment. Toot Toot.

1 Like

Wismec Theorem.

Filling issue resolved.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Lazy Sunday afternoon with WhiteRose and the Goon LP.

11 Likes

how you findin the LP man, got mine the other day, same colour, I think it’s awesome, amazing flavour :ok_hand:

1 Like

Compared to the original Goon i think it is a disappointment flavor wise. And lets not talk about the cramped build deck.

2 Likes

I seen a clone on gearbest. Any idea if that’s any good?