Happy Father's Day 2017

A very Happy Father’s Day to all you wonderful dad’s, and to all of those father’s who are no longer with us.

My amazing father is my rock and my best friend.

Edited to remove pic and cos my grammar sucks this morning :joy: :grin:

27 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the superheroes without capes! :tada:

12 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all the great dads out there. :blossom:

11 Likes
10 Likes

Happy Fathers Day to all Men who provide a positive role model to others :heart:

11 Likes

But I have a cape…what about me…??

6 Likes

Oh, my bad, didn’t mean to leave you out, love: A very happy Father’s Day to all the superheroes with capes! :tada:

6 Likes

I thank you :grin::kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s not a cape it’s one of your diapers unfolded and you know it.

6 Likes

Besides you don’t need a cape to be super PUGS

8 Likes

Hallmark is owned by the Rothchildren, George the Soros, the Building Burgers, the Illumi-naughty! They are taking over the world one card at a time!

OooPs, sorry, wrong thread…

4 Likes

Hey!? All you kids get off my lawn!! …oh wait sorry you’re my kids …Hey!? all you kids! Get back on my lawn …with a lawnmower …and bring me a beer …Yeah? I know it’s 10:30 in the morning …it’s my special day (poking around the linen closet of for a cape) :crown:

7 Likes

We just got back from lunch with my son, I like ordering what I want and not paying for it how do I get him to do that all the time? Got him the perfect T shirt

And I got this

6 Likes

and I have tight red underwear. We should start a Justice League

5 Likes

Thanks Lolly!

4 Likes

Happy Father’s Day everyone! :+1:

8 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all you dads, step dads, foster dads, adoptive dads, dads to fur babies, uncles, granddads, great granddads, pseudo-dads and just awesome dudes in general. :wink:

10 Likes

You posting a picture of you in them would be a great injustice. :smile:

3 Likes

Oh behave! LOL

2 Likes