Has anyone been able to mimic JUUL Virginia Tobacco?

Any recipes out there that mimic JUUL Virginia Tobacco? I’ve searched and searched and I’m finding only a few and none say specifically that’s the flavor and mix they’re after, or whether they think their recipe is a successful simulation of the JUUL liquid. JUULpods are just too expensive . . . but great.

1 Like

I felt your pain in the past! Not being able to find the tobacco profile for a certain juice is very irritatiing. :rage: That’s when you have to start buying scads of tobaccos concentrates, in hopes of finding the one which matches your favorite juice. If anything, you just might find something which you like even better! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

First the rant: Seriously, I don’t get why Juul doesn’t sell their juice in bottles. Even if they charged $100 for a 20ml bottle I’d buy it. They could still make a crap ton of money.

Now to add something useful to the community I’ve tried about 15 different Virginia tobacco flavors, and a few months I finally found something pretty close: Premium Virginia Tobacco Flavored Vape Juice with Nicotine Salts They sell a freebase version too (not just NicSalt). Thus far I’ve been satisfied with a 2:1 ratio of Rx Vape to Juul pod mixture. I buy Juul Pods in bulk (from Canada), crack the pods open and use a syringe to withdraw the juice. I’m in California where each pack of 4 pods costs almost $30. I’ve cut my costs by almost 80%.

I intend on experimenting more so that I can ditch the Juul pods completely. My only problem with the Rx Vape Virginia Tobacco is that it’s a tad too sweet so I just ordered some bitter wizard additive from FlavourArt (they sell flavored e-juices and interesting additive used to tweak your juice to your liking). If I like how it goes I’ll post my recipe and let you know here too.

1 Like

I’d be interested in knowing your outcome, too. I wasn’t a Juul user but I like Virginia varieties. I had a favorite NET vendor that went under like many other vape businesses, so finding a synthetic hasn’t been fun.

1 Like

Would you name just a handful, please? And to be clear, are you referring to concentrates or pre-made commercial juice?