Hcigar VT75 nano

Hey guys. So I’ve been debating with myself whether I should post this or not, and as you can probably tell I’ve decided to just go ahead. Today my prize from the gearbest giveaway arrived, and to my dismay it was, the clue’s in the title, a Hcigar VT75 nano. Now I don’t mean to sound ungrateful for this prize but the fact I usually vape around the 80 watt mark means that a 75 watt, single battery device isn’t really that much use to me. The smok alien was my original choice but when told it was sold out and to pick something else I said I would be happy with an ipv8, failing that I didn’t mind waiting for an alien. But here the nano is today lol. So if anyone would be interested in a swap or a trade of some sort, just send me a message. It’s still boxed and unopened, with the plastic still on it. Cheers all. :thumbsup:

1 Like

The VT75 is a beautiful pocketable device for when on the go. Only issue with it is that it is IMO way too pricy. Congrats winning the giveaway, i hope you can trade it into something that fits your needs and requirements a little more.

You are the third person that I’ve heard of having issues with an order from a gearbest contest.

A friend of mine ordered one thing and got the ugliest color iJoy Maxi I’ve ever seen. Another friend got his order the same day as I got mine and he ordered several weeks before me. We both love on the east coast.

I don’t think I will be ordering anything from them in the future.

I don’t want to come off as a dick because I got the thing for nothing, but when asked to pick a prize I never once even suggested one of these. I’d be changing batteries constantly and running it at its limits.
GearBest have never gotten any of my orders wrong and they’re brilliant to deal with, when you’re buying something from them lol

1 Like

You didn’t come off as a dick at all. I hope I didn’t either. I got my stuff for free and it was right. But I’ve heard too many stories. Maybe it’s only the prize side of things.

But I’ve heard of others having there stuff held in customs too. Worried me a little.

Nah not at all mate. I just didn’t want anyone thinking I was trying to make a profit from a giveaway. I think I’ve ordered close to 10 times from them in the last few months and never had an issue with customs or missing/wrong orders.

1 Like

Sell it, make some money towards what you want :wink:

I thought I would ask in here first in case someone wanted it. I reckoned it would work out cheaper that way.

I’d be interested I’ve been watching and waiting to get the best possible deal on one, seems the best flash sales happens when I don’t have the extra funds I got a basically new wismec RX 200s, and also a Smok H priv basically new 220w I’d be willing to trade either of those , I vape between 25-50 watts, when I say basically new, I took them out of the box and vaped a couple tank’s of juice and put them back in the box if interested I’ll send pictures thanks be blessed GBU