Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Massive Contest: EHPRO Special--9/19

1. Best of Luck to my ELR Forum Friends. image
3 Likes
  1. Thank You for the chance @Heaven_Gifts image
5 Likes

Post #1

I have been vaping for 4 years, 4 months, and 7 daysā€¦ Honestly, beginning vaping was one of the best and most important choices that I have, and will, ever make in my life!

1 Like

1 Ehpro 101 Pro 75W TC Kit with Lock RDA meeeeeee pleaseeeeeee)

2 Likes

Post #2

When I first decided to build coils, I started with an RBA head for the TFV4, but my very first actual RTA, which was gifted to me by my secret Santa @therabidweasel back in 2015, was the EHPro Billow V2 Nano! I used the f*** out of that little RTA and it was awesome! I eventually vaped it forward just a couple months ago to a neighbor, and I rewick and rebuild it for her when she needs it, so that little Billow is still being used today!

3 Likes

2 Vaping is cool!

1 Like

Post #3

I really like the look of the Ehpro 101 Pro 75W TC Kit with Lock RDAā€¦looks very portableā€¦I could really see myself getting a lot of use out of this little kit!!!

1 Like

3 Thanks fo the giveaway HeavenGifts!

1 Like

Keep calm

and

buy on HG))))

1 Like

Post #4

@Dan_the_Man, @robin, @muth

Come join the @Heaven_Gifts 11th annual Anniversary Giveaway!!!

4 Likes

5 Good luck to all and letā€™s vape be with you)

2 Likes

Post #5

And some more friends who I donā€™t want to miss out on the annual @Heaven_Gifts anniversary celebration contest!

@juice_junkie_lover, @cincinnatiking79, @TheTinMan, @TorturedZen

3 Likes

I love the hobby aspects of vaping and find nicotine therapeutic

1 Like

I would love to try out an EHPRO Artery Nugget X

1 Like

Ehpro Billow X has a beautiful deck

1 Like

Love the innovation built into the Ehpro 101 Pro 75W Kit with Lock RDA, and I like the idea of having TC.

1 Like

1 For sure would like another Nuget. My first one would still work if I could find a small enough 510

2 Likes

now this one has my attention. Have you ever put a build in your rda and one coil heated up much faster? I am hoping the Ehpro 2-in-1 can fix that.

Very interesting indeed

2 Likes

didnā€™t we decide that notch coils suck? Well, I would like to review it. I would know for sure and not take someone elseā€™s word for it.

2 Likes

@DaveDave @heatho72 (thought you might be interested bro) @DarthVapor (not sure if you will see this, but I thought you might be interested in this also)

2 Likes