Heaven Gifts FIFA World Cup Contest: Win Anything You Want--7/16

Post# 1

• Croatia Will Win.

Post# 2

Post# 3

Post# 4

3 Likes

Congratulation to France for winning the World Cup for the second Time, beating Croatia 4-2

3 Likes

I picked England, ohh well, Gl with the roll of the dice who ever picked France!

2 Likes

@Heaven_Gifts should just pick any regardless of who they picked as a lot picked teams after England and Belgium were knocked out :wink:

4 Likes

Agreed that more thought shouldā€™ve been used in this since the contest is still active yet France has won. Perhaps it should be closed? I do appreciate this and all giveaways tho @Heaven_Gifts !!

3 Likes

Since France wonā€¦ maybe we can now go and pick possible winners of the Tour de France? :wink:

Why would you need to edit your post? If you played, your entry is registered. Nowhere did it say you have to guess the right team to win.

Still, Iā€™m not going to pick France, they played us out by not playing and shamefully wasting timeā€¦ if that costs me my entry then so be it :smiley:

1 Like

People who would edit their post after the winner is known should be ashamed. However, I see that I posted Italy. My autocorrect changed it from France! Now Iā€™m steamed!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Gl to @jhmiller @VladVlad @Nextron @chuck333 @robin @redscaddy22 @Brunkezz @JackSun @DrChud who all picked France

4 Likes

Good I hope that everyone with a pencil next to their post gets disqualified and GL to the people that wrote france :wink:

3 Likes

in all fairness, there is no way of knowing when and what was edited and per rules we all could have.

1 Like

It actually is, question is just if the vendor wants to go through that hassle.

If you click the pencil, it opens a new window, showing the time it was edited as well as the original post and/or edit, that differs from the original time stamp (time it was posted)

If we look at Kenduā€™s post as example, he/she wrote Croatia 4 days ago, clicking the pencil it shows the change made to France 3 hrs ago.

4 Likes

learn something new everyday, thks for that and i apologize for anything i may have stirred up by out of curiousity making a list to congratulate the contenders here. i am not judging anyone who did edit, not my cup of tea to do so but per rules, do whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

Guys, this contest has ended.
The champion is France. Have you guessed right?
I will announce the winner later.
Please stay tuned.:wink:

2 Likes

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.
Congratulations #70 @robin!
Your prize is WISMEC Luxotic BF Box Kit with Tobhino*1

Congratulations #17 @VladVlad!
Your prize is Joyetech ESPION Solo 21700 80W with ProCore Air TC Kit 4000mAh

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesnā€™t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

10 Likes

WOOT! Grats @robin !! thks for giveaway @Heaven_Gifts
Delayed Grats @VladVlad

10 Likes