Heaven Gifts: Win Joyetech Cubis Tank

Hello,
Please tell us your email address.
And I will check whether we receive your email or not.:wink:

1 Like

My experience with TC devices is with the IPV3 Li, Smok xCube, and Reuleaux DNA200. The DNA200 is the most accurate of them by far. I still have the most fun with my xCube though. For me it has been trouble free and plays and looks nice with my TF4Vs using stock SS coils. I’ve tried Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. I like SS the best for it’s versatility in wattage or TC modes.

The Cubis looks really interesting with the cup design and top air flow. Would love to see if a truly leakproof tank really exists. That black would look so much cooler on top of an eVic VTC Mini than either of the stock options.

2 Likes

I have been using TC for a couple months now. I won’t go back to Kanthal. Winding coils is a breeze, and adjusting the temperature of the vape brings out flavor notes I never experienced before. It is a night and day difference in flavor, and if you don’t get the flavor you want, you just make adjustments until you do. TC and Ti wire is the best improvement I have gone through in my vaping exploration. I am using an iPV D2 and an iPV 3 Li. Both are very nice and I am very happy with them.

As for the Cubis tank, I have been dying to try a bottom feeding tank. I have been looking at them for awhile now and this tank has a really great look to it. I can’t wait to see a review on it!

2 Likes

Good news!!!
Another opportunity to win wonderful Joyetech Cubis Tank and 150W Cuboid TC Mod Combos! Huge giveaway at www.heavengifts.com!!! Worth US$1100!

Hurry up, don’t hesitated to participate in the huge giveaway!!! Good Luck!!!

2 Likes

Very nice looking mod. Wish that display was on the RX200.

1 Like

Hurry up, Guys!
4 days left. You still have lots of chance to win!!!
BTW, another giveaway has been launched on this forum: HeavenGifts giveaway: Win Ijoy reaper plus tank
Don’t hesitate to join us!:wink:

2 Likes

Love the warmth of TC,especially on a cold day…
That solid glass tank intrigues me the most!!!
Bring it on!

To celebrate the upcoming new year, HG prepares the first sale in 2016—Huge New Year Sales: Up to 63% Off discount.
Please don’t hesitate to get your favorite gear with wonderful price during this Sales.

1 Like

I am a noobie vaper and after using 2 vape pens for a few weeks, I recently upgraded to an Ileaf 40w w/Kangertech Subtank Mini and just got an Joyetech Evic VTC Mini 75w [w/Ego One tank] for Christmas. I am still only using the wattage mode as I feel I need to learn a bit more about the TC mode and coils before I start. There is SO very much to learn and so much I want to learn! I am reading everything I can about safety, trying to understand OHMS Law as well as drooling over all the new products coming out. I want to learn how to make my own e-juice, rebuild my coils and also get an RBA. But, this Joyetech Cubis looks interesting because of the leak resistant tank system design [my Subtank is a gusher] and also the fact that the heads support SS/VW/TC modes. That makes it easier for a beginner.

I had a castigador box mod and thought this was the bees knees

I recently purchased a snow wolf 200 for the TC feature and i wanted to get on the band wagon.
Only had it a week and wow its amazing.no more dry hits on my hellboy dripper with ni coil installed i was like a child with a new toy i am amazed how it just doesnt dry hit it just stops,i can feel my throat waiting for the dry hit its like playing russion rulette but no outcome hahaha i even squint my eyes

For anyone thinking of going to a TC device just do it its so worth it i cant wait to try a TI coil when i get my next device

I haven’t tried anything TC yet but I want to soon! I just haven’t had the extra money.

What I carry around with me is the Sigelei 150W with the Vaporesso cCell tank (which is great, btw)! I don’t need to build coils for that one, but occasionally I will use my Mutation X v2 clone built with dual twisted coils (right now I only have 28g but I usually only use 24g) made of kanthal.

I want to start off by thanking @Heaven_Gifts for this opportunity to win this tank! My favorite thing about temp control devices is the ability to really taste the flavors of your juices at lower temperatures and never having to worry about burning your wicking material. I spend a lot of time making my own liquids and I like nothing more than to taste them pure and clean :grinning:
The Joytech Cubis, with it’s whisky cup inspired design, is a very sleek looking and well thought out design. I love my eVic VTC mini and I’m sure that it would look amazing paired with the Cubis! The gorgeous looks, coupled with the ability to change coils without flooding juice is a feature that really stands out to me and I hope to own one of these beautiful tanks sometime in the near future!

Just when I thought this was going to be pretty good odds to win this tank ya’ll are popping in at the last minute. Stop it meow! :smiley:

1 Like

Currently using evic vtc mini and sigelei 150tc. I have found that I prefer ti instead of nickel. Have not done a stainless build yet.

Is this over??? I would love to get my hands on one of these to try TC.

I don’t have any TC experience yet. I’m still new to all of this, have only ever wicked 1 RBA at this time on my STM for use with the Xcube 2.
I haven’t used any joyetech product yet, but this tank looks great. Leak proof sounds good to me.

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and support. Till now, we have already got 23 replies on this contest. So we are gonna to choose 1 winner by random.org.

I’m so excited to choose the winner of the first giveaway in the new year. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Lordvapor!

Congratulations! Lordvapor! You are our winner! Please PM us your ship address. And we will ship the prize to you soon. After receiving the tank, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Thanks for your supports to us for a long time. Hope we can have a better 2016 together on the vaping road! Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech Cubis Tank and Cuboid Mod, you can pick one from HG by using 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”

6 Likes

COngratulations @LordVapor!!!

3 Likes

Way to go @LordVapor! Tell us how you like it!

2 Likes

Grats, bud! Enjoy it. Looking forward to your feedback on it.

2 Likes