HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank! 3 Winners!

Congrats winners!

2 Likes

Congratulations @CosmicTruth @bluenose63 @vonTrueso
And Thank You @Heaven_Gifts for the Great Giveaway :dart:

3 Likes

Thanka @Everyone :slight_smile: you donā€™t know how happy I am. My gear is wearing, I work but reduced hours, so i have limited funds. And I really want to try this tank, can you tell (159 entries)? Iā€™ll do a review of this when I get it, but Iā€™m already sure its going to be good, and maybe even better than ULTIMO.

5 Likes

Congrats @bluenose63 @vonTrueso and @CosmicTruth on your win! Thank you @Heaven_Gifts for another great giveaway and the wonderful prizes! Also, thanks again for my win of this same tank on the big giveaway!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone for the win.
Thanks Heavens Gifts for the contest

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners and thank you @Heaven_Gifts for another great giveaway.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer better more deserving person. So glad you got this one. Let me know how it is, Iā€™m getting close to needing a new go to tank. I think my Maganus is about to bite the big one. Itā€™s a year and a half old and has been used every day of that for at least part of the day.

2 Likes

Congratulations @CosmicTruth @bluenose63 @vonTrueso !!!

1 Like

Congrats @CosmicTruth @vonTrueso @bluenose63

2 Likes

Congratulations @CosmicTruth @bluenose63 @vonTrueso :wink:

1 Like

Congrats in the win all and thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for another great contest.

I was so excited for the win, I think I forgot to congratulate the other winners! Congratulations @bluenose63 & @vonTrueso , & thank you @Heaven_Gifts for the great contest!
Now if someone wants the worlds largest vape glossary just compile the words in this thread ā€¦hint hint @daath :slight_smile:
Thank all ELR friends for all the tags and grats :smile:

4 Likes

Oh wow!!! What a surpriseā€¦ been away for a couple of days ā€¦without technology (for a change) hence my silence. This is awesome!! Well done @bluenose63 & @CosmicTruth!!..& thanks everyone & BIG thanks to @Heaven_Gifts for the compā€¦ most original & im sure all would agree, a heap of fun!!! :+1::kissing_heart::+1:

4 Likes