HeavenGifts Giveaway: Win Vaporesso Swag, Enjoy the Top-notch Vaping Fun--(Ended)

Chinese National Day is coming soon. On this special day, we invite you to get into the festival atmosphere together with us. So here comes our new giveaway. This time we bring you Vaporesso Swag as prize, which includes a Swag MOD and a NRG SE Tank. Powered by the single 18650 battery, Swag can fire up at most of 80W. It features revolutionary IML (In Mold Label) design, providing greater wear resistance than traditional decorating methods. Like Revenger, the Swag also has an upgradable OMNI Board 2.0 chip to support various vaping modes. Moreover, 0.91-inch OLED display and 2A fast charging ensure a stable and comfortable vaping experience. NRG SE is a 22mm diameter tank with 3.5ml/ 2ml e-juice capacity. Inherited from NRG family, it also comes with the twist open design for convenient top refilling. It’s compatible with GT core coils, meeting different vaping demands. Together with smooth adjustable bottom airflow system, NRG SE delivers amazing flavors and big clouds. Wanna get your hand on this cute kit? Join us now!

To Enter:
1.What’s your thoughts of this Vaporesso Swag kit?
2.Have you used any Vaporesso products before? If not, just write down with “Vaporesso Swag”.
3.HG 10th anniversary giveaway is coming soon. Which product do you want most to win?
4.Share your current vaping device or any vape memes with us.
5.Tag 2 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We use random.org to select 1 winner on Oct 9, 2017.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most.
3.We require at least 25 participants.

2 Likes

#1 Durable device with IML design for greater wear resistance.

2 Likes

#2 Vaporesso Swag

2 Likes

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Arctic-Dolphin-Adonis-Max-Stabilized-Wood-Kit-100W.html

2 Likes

623e18107435963c6caa63dce2f974df55acab3d_1_690x459

2 Likes

#5 @Mark_Turner @worm1

2 Likes
  1. I really like the 2 Amp pass through charging capability
1 Like
  1. Yo’ Vaporesso Swag Baby
1 Like
  1. I would love a chance to own another Steam Crave Aromamizer.
1 Like
1 Like
  1. @Quadfx @QaxXxuZ Who there?
1 Like
  1. Dimensions and colors
1 Like
  1. Vaporesso Swag
1 Like
  1. Vaporesso Swag i like it or 60W Eleaf iStick TC MOD
1 Like
  1. Eleaf istick pico with Doggystyle RTA
1 Like
  1. @Lolly @JoJo
2 Likes

Compact kit that looks good and has all the features we want.

1 Like

Vaporesso Swag.

1 Like

GTRS VBOY 200 TC Box MOD with SX500 Chip
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GTRS-VBOY-200-Box-MOD.html

1 Like

#1.
Being an Auburn fan (War Eagle!) that blue and orange really caught my attention. I like that it is a single batt mod and the design is definitely interesting!

1 Like