HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often? Yes it is, I have but only one mod, First one I purchased when I started to vape. I run it at 25watts and find that is a good number, I increase the wattage if I am outside.
Baby it’s cold outside.

If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?
I just started to build my own coils and have manufactured a kind of neat coil jig. I would use Fused Clapton kanthal wire… Keep it simple and enjoy.

1 Like
  1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
    Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit
    This nice sleek mod would be perfect for my wife
  1. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?
    For my wife yes she vapes at about 38 watts for me not really I vape between 50 and 60 watts
  1. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?
    .20 ohm Clapton coil
  1. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?
    I have not as of yet, I hope to win one and try them out
  1. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)
  1. Tag 2 of your friends here.

@SthrnMixer @mikelej14

Conqueror mini look pretty sweet. Love the postless design being smaller that saves a lot of space :slight_smile:

For me? No, most of my builds I vape around 60-70watt. Make a good spare I guess for emergency but otherwise probably wouldn’t use much

Id like to throw in my 26/32 Stainless Steel Clapton’s I love so much :slight_smile: being postless I’m sure they’ll fit with ample wicking and air space.

I haven’t yet. But I did order a Serpent Mini 25mm the other day so eventually that’ll come and I’m impressed by what I see can’t wait to try them out

1 Like

@Ken_O_Where @bradslinux

Tag 2 of your friends
@MisterSinner @VapeyMama

1 Like

Entry #3

1. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?
  • Regular Kanthal or spaced SS316 coil for TC.

I Reckon I’d prefer the RTA, I have been looking for the right RTA, The Kit doesn’t look like something I’d use at all

Hmmm. tough one that: Probably not, I like my RDAs at about 75w and my RTAs and RDTAs at about 55-60w
I can go down to 30 or 40 w depending on juice, build or device, but I’d hate not to have the option of higher

1 Like

I vary my builds, probably keep it to something smallish though looking at the build area

I have not yet had the pleasure