Help! Chubby Gorilla cleaning advise

Mom was a fan of both the Soap and the Ice Cream but I know from personal experience the soap doesn’t taste quite as good as dad convinced me to taste the soap after using some inappropriate words to my Mother.
LOL

3 Likes

This is why i’m here everything y’all do goes down hill ,but the info is still there somewhere .It’s my morning ritual. Make coffee ,take a Crap and read ELR. Then laugh at Y’all. Not necessarily in that order.Thank all of Y’all for a great start in my days :grin:
I now know how to pop a gorilla’s Bottle whoda thunk it? Just one more thing to add to my trivia game skills.

1 Like

I am really surprised how clean the comments stayed. As I was in my plead for help I was giggling at the thought of just how wrong this post could have gone…LOL but maybe it was just me and my inappropriate thoughts getting the best of me.:rofl::innocent:

3 Likes

We’'re all adults here. If you were talking about cleaning an adolescent chubby gorilla it might be an issue. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Juice inspiration, Bob? :grin:

4 Likes

I just use my fingernail to take my chubby gorillas apart… No tools necessary:D

From Nicotine River - those chubby gorillas? I need to see a video of that!! :wink:

1 Like

Mine have an actual gorilla on them…they must be different :slight_smile:

Yes, considerably different. Look at my video above. Those are PET and are quite hard compared to LDPE. Looking at your fingernails, I can imagine them flying across the room trying to pry the lid off one of them.

Bahahha
Excellent point man!! Thatnks for you candor and clarification!

1 Like