Help finding green and gold mods

I build using the top clamps only to keep the coil higher and push all the way to the post then tighten clamps, use your coiling tool to pull the coils away from the posts a bit. I use Cellucotton (Rayon) found it works better for me. I make the legs of the wick just long enough to touch the bottom of the deck and most importantly avoid wick material under the coils to allow for air flow ( look through the sides and you should be able to see through and out the other side).

1 Like

Ok so we’re doing it the same other then the fact I’m out of rayon! Thx for the reply! Appreciate the help!

1 Like

I do really like that idea been really wanting a white rose mod but never thought about a 30mm rda heard they don’t give the best flavor but I’m sure with the right build it would be great! Also since I’ve never used one I wouldn’t know lol! Thx @Steampugs

1 Like

30mm X1, can get from MojoVapes $25, normally $60ish, on a White Rose mod with a big coil in it…flavor heaven! It’s got bottom air flow and is built like a tank. I’ve got a dual 13 wrap fused claptons in my X1. Running it at 10v. Outstanding!

1 Like

Aw ya I love bottom airflow thx @NChris! Sounds very reasonable!

1 Like