Help in creating a tasty tropical mix

hi All, fairly new to DIY here, have made a few recipes I’ve found on here, namely Ckemist cream base and Ckemist pink 'nila nade , which are a couple of days into a steep, and smelling real good!!! :yum: Also made a couple of mixes of my own, to varying degree’s of success. what i would love some help in creating is a tasty tropical blend, something like 12 monkeys Tropica or Mangabeys, or Juicy Ohms Wacky Pony. My Flavour stash is public if you kind and helpful folks would like to have a look and point me in the right direction, or if a flavour or brand is not in my stash i would appreciate any recommendations thanks in advance.

3 Likes

First, @Garrett_O_Mahony welcome to ELR. From one Beginner to another, let me say “don’t feel ignored” We see this same post from many folks every day, so your question is asked/answered many times over. Actually you are correct in knowing that what flavors you have are mission critical. Congrats on any success so far making recipes from here as that’s what comes first …success in making something to keep you on the DIY journey.

Your request is somewhat complex and would require anyone here do alot of research and that really falls on you. Not just the work so much as actually being able to define your personal flavor profile …which only you can do. After some more successes that can even change! Progressing in this world starts the same for everyone, and usually gets followed by you layering some of your successes into a new recipe. The Subjective nature of one’s own personal preferences can only be defined by them …that may even be the definition, and something we cannot help with.

Keep making small batches and determine what single flavors you like …say Mango. Then investigate which is the best mango or what additional flavor makes mango pop and create your shopping list over time. There are thousands of flavors and we cannot deliver a list as such, but there are threads on here discussing same. Be sure to read the “Beginner” threads, even though you may not feel like a beginner, as many of these key questions are already answered there. Use the ELR Search above and enter “flavor list” or just “tropical”

To get more replys here on the Commercial products you enjoy, capture the descriptions from their web sites and go ahead and post them here … heh so we don’t have to :wink: Fully understanding how to use all the tools provided is also very important because it’s really all here and on the ELR Home (Recipe side) Example again Mango. Pick the most highly rated and use the Flavor List tool to read Notes and Recipes and Most commonly used with. You can see this can be a huge task …I mean for you (Tropical Fruit flavors) that list might include coconuts and pineapples (infinity and beyond)

5 Likes

This one is still private but I’ll give you a sneak’peek since you asked nicely :smiley:

I’ve been playing with this one for about 6 months and I’m 98% sure I’m done pokin’ at it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s as close as I can get to Hawaiian Punch. It tastes almost identical to me… I may go back and raise the Pyure though… Pretty happy with where it is now though… :yum:

Here ya go…

Hawaiian Face Punch

Ingredient %
Hawaiian Islands Punch Type (FW) 3
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Oba Oba (FA) 3
Orange (FA) 1.5
Pineapple (INAWERA) 2
Tropical Punch (Flavorah) 1.5
Tutti Frutti (LA) 1.5

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Hey @BoDarc cheers for your reply, and the very useful info. While I am new to DIY, I am not new to vaping, so I do understand the “journey” (LOL) we all must go through to discover our ideal setup(atomiser, mod, juice) and I look forward to continuing that “journey” with you good folk here on ELR. Hopefully some day my palet will become refined enough to put a recipe together worthy of making public to all on ELR. Regards and happy Vaping. :+1:

4 Likes

Hey @Mofogger, this looks unreal, cheers for sharing this man. Will definitely be shopping for the juices in your recipe. Just starting to realise the Aladins cave of flavours that are available. If my Mrs ever found out the cash I’ve spent on vaping I’d be sleeping with the dog!! :joy:

4 Likes

That Flavorah Tropical Punch is to die for. It’s amazing. Also, grab some Cap Coconut if you don’t already have it. No tropical anything is complete without some coconut! :wink: Inawera and Flavorah both have really good mango flavors. That’s the extent of my help in this area. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I really like this one lately, cant put it down. Sorry I can’t just copy the recipe in, those functions on ELR crash my phone browsers.

1 Like

Gotcha covered. :wink:

Thai Girl Smell by therabidweasel

Ingredient %
Jackfruit (TPA) 4
Jasmine (FA) 1
Lemon Grass (Flavorah) 1
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1
Vanilla Overload (Gremlin) 0.5

Flavor total: 7.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I was hoping someone would mention Medicine Flower - Tropical Fruit. Not because I recommend it, but because I can’t seem to find much use for it. It’s the one flavor from MF I think is a complete dud…but still hoping to learn how to make use of it.

@Mofogger thanks for that share. Next shopping trip I’ll pick up the ones I need. Loves me some HP!

4 Likes

I got that flavor too so far just using it as a behind the profile type mixer to blend …I will have to be more creative and see what we can come up w/ as a front liner ! How about Tropical Fruit, a touch of coconut , mango and blackberry MF ?

3 Likes

This thread needs a bump :smiley:
Any ideas in this area are very welcome because I see that there’s still very little activity when it comes to tropical flavor recipes. Most stuff on ELR seems to be focused on creams and strawberries, which is not bad, but variety is the spice of life :slight_smile:

I’ve got a few tropical flavors coming in and any inspiration is more than welcome! Thanks in advance.

2 Likes