Help me ! i cant vape sweet flavors

This guy is from iran. Our fierce leader daath gave an advice about pinkmule.com there. Might work for you.

1 Like

This is a finished e-liquid.
I have to look for them i realy dont know right now.i will let you know​:pray::metal:

5 Likes

Thanks man​:joy::joy::joy: i am so happy to guit smoke and i know that i will remedy this issue some how

4 Likes

Good luck man. I hope everything goes right for you.

3 Likes

Ya think @dante4 could make his own juice with tobacco soaked in pg? A friend of mine started making his own nets and he started by simply soaking his favorite tobacco in pg before he learned more complex methods. He said it turned out pretty well for a simple net. He even took the tobacco out of a cigarette and soaked it. Just thinking of easy and legal solutions for our friend, dante.

6 Likes

That’s actually a great suggestion. @dante4 if that sounds like something you’d be willing to try,you can do a little reading on NETs here:

7 Likes

Ok.sounds good. I am going to try it .thanks🤘

6 Likes

YOU ELR GUYS ARE AWESOME! So much love!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t do that since there are a lot of additives in cigarettes but a nice cigar will do.
The problem with that is that it will take time and if you use factory coils it will be expensive. NET is great when you make your own coils and you can clean them everyday.

I don’t like sweet flavours either but a good strong tobacco flavour will undo the sweetness of the VG.
Most store bought liquids are 70% PG, at least they used to be, so it won’t be that sweet.

I don’t know if the Smoke and Barrel tastes sweet to you, if it doesn’t you’ll be fine cause that one has 80% VG in it.

6 Likes

Good point on the cigarette additives, although making a NET with them would still probably be better than smoking them. But yeah a good cigar or loose RYO tobacco would be better for sure.

5 Likes

Heyy🙌.can you introduce a flavour to get? I can search for it

3 Likes

If you can get Flavorah then I could recommend their Red Burley, Turkish tobacco and the Cured tobacco is good too but it tends to fade over time. Inawera’s Black for Pipe is also good.
I have no experience with TPA tobacco’s but someone else might be able to chime in with that.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t do that either but I guess he was missing his cigarettes, lol. Or maybe it was a type of organic cigarette, Idk.

4 Likes

I don’t think they exist. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it make sense for @dante4 to order from a European vendor like Inawera which has a lot of tobacco flavors? I get nets from N-E-T here in the states but I don’t know their international shipping policies or more importantly, Iran’s import customs.

5 Likes

Adding what @Josephine_van_Rijn listed, for tpa, because it’s cheaper and i hope easier to get, there are western, mild black/cigarillos, cubano, red type blend and since you dont like sweet tobacco, ry4 type, ry4 asian and turkish.

Of all that, the best tobacco imho are mild black/cigarllos (some place here sell it under mild black or cigarillos), western and turkish.

Ry4 asian and turkish are more of an aromatic tobacco type than the rest.

Ry4 double is more of a dessert/ sweet tobacco with stronger caramel and vanilla notes with tobacco as background, while ry4 type is more tobacco than the caramel and vanilla.

Western is more like american brand cigarette, and mild black/cigarillos is more of a cigar, some even said better than cubano.

I’ll stop rambling now. Sorry.

Edit : red type blend i found to be a bland (er?) version of western. Cmiiw. Red type blend II is red type blend with menthol.

6 Likes

Ya mean all those years American Spirit (et al) lied to us? Humph, how dare they!

4 Likes

Yeah, it would all come down to knowing that info which I do not.

3 Likes

A couple that I use are Grapefruit, cranberry, and sour apple. You might try one or all of them. I make one that is mainly grapefruit but has sour apple in it and a ittle cantaloupe flavor. it sounds strange but is really good mixed together.

1 Like

Shipping policy is very complicated here and expensive.there are some intermediator ferms witch provide us to buy goods from abroads shop.I will take pictures of some flavor that i can reach here and i will be appreciated if you let me know your openion about them​:pray::pray::pray:thanks for your patience and kindness.

5 Likes