Help Me Name This Dog

OK… so we are getting a new Dog. It’s a Golden Doodle, It’s my husbands and my Christmas present to each other. We are excited but marriage being what it is, we are arguing over a name. It’s a girl dog.

When we get her she will look like this:

But when she grows up, she will look like this:

I don’t want to name her “stuffed bear” (because she will look like a stuffed bear when we get her). I want something cute and funny with a calming sounding resonance where I won’t sound like an idiot yelling her name across the yard to the neighbors. Any ideas?

10 Likes

Call her Cloudie

5 Likes

I love that but next door neighbors dog is named “Coby”. Looks a lot like this dog too, I’m thinking it could confuse them.

All I can think of is Caramel Cream. CC? Maybe I’m too fixated on my current flavor experiments, lol.

2 Likes

The word Voop is calming. Lol.

I can’t think of a serious name though. Wish I could help.

2 Likes

maybe Claudine then, or call her VeeGee lol

2 Likes

Name her after this place… Ellie

3 Likes

Maybe Cinnamon, or Goldie. How about Tater Tot?

3 Likes

Phyllis or Evelyn are lovely names

1 Like

Snickerdoodle

In all honesty I’m probably not best person to ask but…yeah… :confused:

2 Likes

I think “Fuzzles” is a cute name, knida unique and different.

2 Likes

Or how about “BABS” short for Build a Bear Sweetie. lol

2 Likes

Could always go LOR and name her “PRECIOUS”

1 Like

Beauty
Jenny
Lisa
Zita
Bella

Looking forward to see her! :grinning:

1 Like

Just look at the picture, there now you’ve seen her. lmao

2 Likes

I just couldn’t resist. :wink:

1 Like

Tsk, don’t you know she’ll be even more special and beautiful? And that we’re all gonna be aunts and uncles…

1 Like

oh believe me I know. I have four of these little guys and girls

The first pic is Lil Bit, she’s autistic we think.

the second one is Oso (Spanish for bear) He looked like a little teddy bear when he was born. He’s my guard dog and I feel sorry for the burglar the breaks in here. He’s very protective of the feederman. lol

4 Likes

That was my first thought!

1 Like

To me she looks like a Ruby, there’s a dog in my area that looks like her and goes by that name, she’s one of the loveliest dogs around, always in a good mood and extremely friendly.

4 Likes