Hiccups from vaping

Lmao yeah blame me. :joy::yum:

2 Likes

That makes sense. I donā€™t drink as much water as I should. The misses is always on at me about it.

2 Likes

I track my water intake (along with calories in/out) for the past few years and I shoot for at least 3 liters of water per day. Recommended for me is ~2 liters. It isnā€™t hard at all now that I cut out all soda (and energy drinks that use sugar or artificial sweeteners) and only drink water, green tea, a little cashew milk with breakfast and the occasional uptime energy drink which is all natural.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve drank a fuckton of water today and although I feel better in myself and havenā€™t had any hiccups, I canā€™t stop peeing lol If itā€™s not one thing itā€™s another eh hahaha

6 Likes

hold your wrist with three fingers like your checking your pulse and breath deep a few breaths. ā€¦accupressure. works every time

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had this interesting phenomenon happen but only since Iā€™ve been gaping.
Itā€™s like a quick sucking in of air and itā€™s like an automatic swallow reflex. Might not be vape related since I started gaping in April and this air/suck/reflex began about 4 months ago. Itā€™s really weird aye. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Oh, man. Nooo, hiccups are very annoying. Every time, when hiccups appear, I try to end them as fast, as it possible. Likely for me, there are a lot of ways how to do it, it goes without saying, that majority of them donā€™t work, but 4 form 5 from the article ā€œhiccups while pregnantā€ work. Namely: Taste some vinegar, or place some sugar beneath your tongue and let it get into your body as slowly as possible. How do you feel?

2 Likes

Never had nic-ups myself. Got a few hickieā€™s once or twice, only cure was turtlenecksšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

My cure makes sense thenā€¦ put some Worcestershire on a lemon and suck it

2 Likes

if I get juice in my mouth and swallow I get severe hiccups from the nic Nicoret gum does that to me too its the nic

5 Likes

Hiccups in Recovery. Lol, I thought Iā€™d heard every cure for hiccupsā€¦

1 Like