Hohm Wrecker G2

I agree that would be an awesome package and I would give them another try!

2 Likes

I want a FSK Squonk mod 171W like a Dripbox 160 but 171 it would have to be 1 inch taller

But it would kick ass

3 Likes

That would be awesome , I had no issues with the T/C while using the FSK board.

3 Likes

Wow after all you have been through I’m glad you like the G2 and finally got it all worked out :+1:

3 Likes

I’m afraid I had issues with my G2 pretty much straight out of the box, it kept shutting down all the time, then it bricked after 2 weeks, Vapor Cube have been pretty cool although I had to spend on shipping back to the states and return shipping to the UK but I got an email 2 days ago saying a replacement was on the way, when it was working however it was awesome, I agree that if they put this chip and board in something more ergonomic it will decimate every mass produced mod out there, love the colour, hate the shape.

5 Likes

Thanks man. Yes, so far it’s as awesome as advertised.

I strongly disagree with this policy from Hohm Tech and told them so in my email today. I think it sucks they don’t stand behind their product enough to cover shipping if it doesn’t even last a month. I for one will promote this device as long as it woks as it does today. But at the same time I won’t endorse their policy of burdening their customers with shipping when they failed to get it right the first time. Boooooooo!!! Bad business.

5 Likes

yeah I was pretty fuming I have to be honest, it took them nearly a month to answer my emails when it started playing up, it was only when I put ‘Urgent’ in the email subject that they answered. But then I had to go through the whole paying to prove my age AND return shipping. I didn’t have the original receipt either and although they stress that you also need to pay to bypass the receipt I didn’t. I just printed off the original order email and sent that, they’re sending it anyway.

3 Likes

I am sure the problem I have as far as ergonomics is the thickness.I don’t have that issue with other box mods but they are a 1/4" or 6mm thicker and that seems to make all the difference as far as my discomfort.
I think we should all do as @SthrnMixer and let these companies know when we find small things that could be fixed easily.I am the worlds worst about corresponding with these companies.

2 Likes

Well damn the luck brother. It was the Noisy Cricket 2, now the G2. Are you just not living right? :laughing:

4 Likes

LMAO…at least I didn’t pay for the cricket, and it still works for a day when I fancy it…actually, I’m gonna try it now…it’s here somewhere…
yep…working great haha…

3 Likes

Yeah, we all should I think. After all it does no good to get info from the general public, but for seasoned vapers, well that’s real life info. I do this with the smaller companies - like Steam Crave and now Hohm Tech. I won’t hold back on the gripes over having to pay shipping either. They should send the customer a pre-paid shipping label, plain and simple.

6 Likes

Don’t worry about poor ole @Pugs1970 , I think he blew most of his good luck when he won all those contests. Give karma a chance to get back settled in and he will be due yet another winning stretch!

5 Likes

you know it’s been a while haha…however…since the Steampugs site has kicked off so unbelievably I have quite the collection now lol…

3 Likes

I believe it , that is how it is supposed to work.You have earned that success , you worked your ass off making that happen.You have provided a great service to us all and have found a way to make your site pay you back! Well done sir!:grinning:

5 Likes

I think I will e-mail Hohmtech this Thread just to let them know what we think and what they need to do for Customer Service :+1:

6 Likes

That would be a great idea , I would love to see them interact with us and it should help everyone!

3 Likes

haha thanks man :wink: means a lot, you only get out of it what you put into it…and I’m certainly putting into it :cold_sweat: lol, really nice when your hard work is appreciated though has to be said :wink: :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Done I sent the link :+1:

3 Likes

I think this is a major mistake from the offset, it’s just so thin, I mean it’ll fire down to silly ohms so you should have the option of putting a chunky RDA on there, A temple would overhang like me in leggings…

5 Likes

you aint gettin rid of that image for a while @anon60225325 ;)…

5 Likes