How often do you rewick you RTA/RDTA/RDA?

k made 2 I’ll post a pic for your opinion and any suggestions to make them better would be appreciated

1 Like

You need to get a good amount of cotton and when you are wrapping a the av vertebraide you need to take time on the wraps getting them to lay flat. I also space them slightly.

2 Likes

here’s my first attempt!

5 Likes

Absolutely experienced this.

2 Likes

I think I’m just gonna have to stop by and show you, I was supposed to be in your neck of the woods today but they don’t know how to pay me to be there so I’m not. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Those look very good but loose, I need to redo my pictures with something for scale in them and amend the written portion to better reflect what your looking for.

And to answer your question, which I didn’t everyone else did. :wink:

Please do. I tried to make it the other day, didn’t come out the way it should. My problem is I don’t know when to stop spinning because it seems to keep going. Maybe I didn’t spin enough on the drill because when I took the initial wire out to cut in two, it sort of folded itself toward the end.

You literally spin till it snaps on the first stage.

1 Like

OK, I knew I didn’t do it right. Thanks for the tip. Will have to try again tonight.

Maybe a video tutorial?

1 Like

I’ve been contemplating that, just dreading all the steps involved.

1 Like

Take your time, you can do it. But I don’t blame you if you don’t. All good either way, the pictorial is pretty detailed.

1 Like

1.) Turn on camera
2.) Press 'record’
3.) Make the damn wire already.
4.) Upload video for the world to see.

Yes, rather a complicated issue…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Damn it man! I would also need to create a YouTube account and edit the video, those are the parts I’m dreading.

1 Like

Just break from your norm and wear clothes. That should cut down on about 99% of your editing requirements.

4 Likes

tutorial/documentary not comedy/horror

5 Likes

But their so constricting!

2 Likes

I tried that on my wife, and she said “Well lose weight, fatty. And for cripe’s sake close the blinds; one of us still has some dignity you know”.

3 Likes

All I can say is you need to train her better!

2 Likes

You know what though, I don’t think I want her to be as gross and inconsiderate as me. Laurel to my Hardy and all that.

Anyway, back to wicking and tanks and vaping and stuff!!

3 Likes