I want a real TANK of a Tank!

I started vaping on a Kanger Subtank plus…then I moved to the Smok TFV4… Since then I have tried the Atomizer…the Bellus…the Mutation… All of these little 22mm tanks are like little rinky dink toys… I am looking for a TANK… With room for 3mm+ coils and real airflow…the only thing I can find is called a VCMT but everywhere you find it …it is sold out. Does anyone have any suggestions???

1 Like

Does look really cool, but that 30mm versions gonna be huge on most mods. Stupid tradeoffs!

1 Like

I want the 30Mm… I don’t care about what looks cool… I’m a form FOLLOWS function person… I just can’t find the 30Mm…

1 Like

http://cjvapors.com/collections/rdas/products/30mm-vcmt-by-vaperz-cloud-rta

1 Like

Wow. That site isn’t tablet friendly lol.

1 Like

You may need to scroll the top down to get to the age verification. It’s weird on the iPhone too. Not scroll down the page, but scroll to bring the top down. It’s an overlay.

Thanks Benny… I have Googled myself crazy… I appreciate the link!!!

1 Like

Haha, that was it!

1 Like

I just put 3mm ID coils in a Bellus tonight. . .but it I know what you mean, it, in particular, is small.

1 Like

The 25mm is sold out, so it looks like the 30 will be it. hehehehe

1 Like

Bet you’re crushed, eh?

I’ll probably get the 25mm when it is back in stock. 10-11 ml of juice! That’s an all day sucker.

1 Like

In my searches 25mm looked easier to find in stock. I’d love to get one of the 30mm, but I don’t have a mod wide enough. Not worried about aesthetics. Just don’t want the thing tipping over and smacking that big chuck of glass all the time. Wonder how easy it will be to find a replacement tank for it?

Dang, just checked the checkbook. Looks like I have to wait till after Weds. The sucky part of Christmas is the aftermath in the bank account. LOL

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the turn on to the VCMT… It’s great…awesome…perfect…I’m FINALLY satisfied with my set up… Now back to mixing…lol

2 Likes

Awesome!! Glad you’re liking it. I see one in my future. Once I recover from the holidays.

:sunglasses::+1: