I'm overwhelmed

Sounds like Baltimore. Someone tosses a cigarette out the window the entire highway stops to see where it will land.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not to thrilled about it though. For me it is borderline candy like, which I cannot stand in a vape, so I’m a little bit more critical. I’m a huge fan of FA pear but I use it for a boaster/mixer, much like Fuji apple. FA isn’t really a good stand alone pear, if you’re looking for a strong pear. For me it is like biting into a over-ripened pear and it’s nothing but juice with a mild pear flavor.
Pear is very much like peach to me, as in, I don’t like most of the ones out there. Excluding the growing popular MF flavors, which I’m sure is bang on.

Right now INW pear would be my 2nd go to, if I was looking for a strong pear flavor but I still really don’t care for it above 1.5%. MBV/FW I do not like but I would put inw somewhere between FA and them, in my taste of course

Later :wink:

1 Like

I forgot @JoJo has seen her. She was just a baby girl then. Aw. @JoJo did you like my description of you to the new guy? Bummer on the pear. I will mix up 30ml with Pear INW tomorrow.

1 Like

Candy like, interesting. When people taste differently than I do I try and figure out things that I think would taste good to them when I’m making dinner. Your a chef right? I bet you have to do that all the time. Like a performance. I think being a chef or any kind of performer I would make it maybe 30 seconds. Stressful.

[@DarthVapor I re-read your comments and now understand that you like FA better than INW. Hmm, takes out a bit of intrigue. But I’m always curious how others “see” tastes. I had to think about it, but I can totally see hoe @Amy2 put Biscuit (INW) in her tea. The astringency, it’s just an interesting addition]

Hey, have you ever had a Harry and Davids pear? I swear that this is not an ad, my friend worked for them for awhile and he sent me some. You are supposed to eat them with a spoon. It’s weird cause to me the flesh is overripe but there’s tons of flavors behind it, but its sloppy juicy. I’m curious what that pear tastes like to you.

1 Like

Thanks! I actually started the DIY the retarded way. i would buy regular Dekang juices ( already made) and mix them, like mix juicy peach with cream… yeah was retarded i know. Anyway as of the past few months I know ive got to change my ways. I got some FA flavors and mixed… still hit and miss, and Ive been making some real crap. Made me return to analogs back and forth about a half pack a day of Red.Then i wanted to clone tigers blood and did a google search and that clone worked really good…which lead me here. My inventor is old school, for a battery i have 2- 650 ego’s ( 3.7 V) more less they suck, and a usb passthrough which is 3.7-4.5. I like the 4.2 hit. On the atomizer, I have a CE6, which aint very good, gurgles a lot.
Ive been getting some help with the flavors, Amy2 has given wonderful receipts, and I copied many of her’s but I lack many flavors.
Anyway yesterday i ordered 7 new flavors ( I have a 500 ml 70-30-18 mg), a Nemesis clone, and a Kanger 3 mini dual coil with 4 repairable heads. I need things that WORK, I cant be going back and forth and smoking 10 Reds a day… Already coughing again and feel like crap from smoking. my problem is I need GOOD stuff (not junk like a CE6 and a 650 battery), and tasty and affordable eliquids.

2 Likes

I just called my vendor and he will add a sample 2 ml pear for me FA in my order. Good guy! I liked before ( like 4 years ago, when I had the 510s) the Dekang pear already made. Yeah, I vaped in 2011 all year, batteries broke or ran out of juice ( then I orded all from china took a month to get to me. Returned from Summer 2012- Winder 2014 to analogs. This time last year bough again mainly junk and already made flavors… again all broke or the juices were terrible, I returned again to analogs from April- Sept. Sept bough 2- 650 egos a passthrough usb and some diy… Did good with the Tigers blood and didnt smoke for 1 month… then ran out of watermelon and coconut… made some other stuff which was more less Butt Crack stuff. Again returned to cigarettes.
My things is I just need to loosen the wallet and buy good stuff…a bought a Nemisis clone yesterday for 17 bucks, 1 kanger 3 mini with 4 heads replaceable , another usb passthough. and many new flavors…like banana, ripe strawberry, the pear ( got a sample) cinemonon danish, Beams Ice Cream, etc… all should arrive by Wednesday. As of now im vaping Butt Crack on a 650 3.7 volt… unsuccessfully at that… smoking 10-15 cigs a day also ( but better than before at a pack and a half a day. Anyway I need help big time on making my own stuff. I had enough liquid toi make one of Amys recptips which i let seep overnight and will try today only made 3 ml… ( im that low of flavors)

2 Likes

Amy, on the pear do you do stand alone? Just pear with a PG VG mix? And what % of FA pear? I need a decent taste not overpowering ( like 15+% is way over powering.) I got 2ml coming next week.
So the FA pear is that good?

2 Likes

Check out this thread when you " loosen up your wallet " In essence this list is suppose to save you $ so you don’t buy garbage " butt crack " stuff and so you don’t have to ever vape that again.

NO NO

Butt Crack

Ingredient%
(c) Lime1
Black & Mild2
Blue Berry1
BlueBerry Lemonade1
Butter Rum (LA)1
Cigar1
Coffee1
Coke1

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

There are some good flavors going on here just not together. I am surprised your able to tolerate this one.
When you do buy some flavors spend money on good nicotine too !!!

check this one out too !!

you can check out the resource section on the calculator website ( ELR home ) look for the vendor list there are coupon codes that will save you more $$

And you are absolutely correct, you can’t buy crap as you see it breaks and then back to stinkies not uh no more. Buy good supplies and you won’t go back. In the meantime just try and be patient and wait for more packages and look at recipes and do the reading I was telling you about :smiley: there’s plenty of it around here for ya !

I don’t do stand alone mixes BUT they are important while your getting to learn flavors. If you take a look at pear Check cookies it says the stand alone recommendation is 7.1%

1 Like

Just checked, I got sent FA Pear candy, is that the same as the pear here?

I have never heard of FA pear candy I don’t think so. Who/what vendor is sending this to you again ?

Thanks so stand alone are around 7-10%. Got it! that seems right.
Also I may have a bad base. I got the cheapest stuff. its a 70-30 VG PG, with 18 mg nicotine. Which base is the best. my vendor has Flavor West, Smoke Flavor USA, Generic China ( half the price, stuff I got now) what do you recommend? I thought the base is all the same… I mean what could be that different from PGH VG and 18 mg nicotine?

1 Like

7.1 % not 7-10 % sorry if it looked that way.

Uh, crappy nicotine is the difference. You should not be able to taste it, if you detect any peppery notes in your base you have nicotine that is either not very good or it has degraded.

Click on those links I sent you in the last reply there is a list and a wealth of info on nicotine and flavors.

I buy Nude Nicotine it’s a bit more pricey but I don’t care. I want clean, clear and tasteless nicotine the only thing I want to taste is what I choose to put in that base

2 Likes

I’m an American expat living and working near Zaporozhye Ukraine, i get my supplies from Kharkov. Here is the description
Vendor SamoZames UA
Ароматизатор Pear Candy для жидкостей электронных сигарет.
Производитель Perfumers Apprentice USA.
Pear Candy — Сладкая груша, дюшес.
Рекомендуемая концентрация 7-15 капель ароматизатора на 10 мл основы.
Объем 2 или 5 мл

1 Like

Is flavor West any good? my vendor sells that for 18 mg, 100 ml for 8 dollars

1 Like

Got sent again the wrong stuff. I thought I was getting regular pear, he dont have it, he sent me this. I did google search> Hope its ok, i dont really like to sweat.

I don’t have a clue what they’re sending you. lol sorry I don’t know what that language is . However there are more than just Americans on here so I willing to bet someone knows what that’s saying and maybe heard of pear candy !

I hate to sound like a broken record lol here is a list click on this next section and it will give you a list of recommended flavors that are really really good and Yes flavor west is a part of this list.

LOOK Here …

Open me up :wink:
Recommended Flavors and Research List

1 Like

Once you look at that list click on the individual flavors ( those number at the side are just keeping count how many times they have been clicked on ) anyhow open up a flavor it will send you to the flavor this will show you at what percentage in a mix or stand alone it is used at. It’s a helpful list so you can get good flavors and have the starting percentages in the same place ! Hope this helps.

Just looking it over… the list lacks many of the flavors I ordered but many are on there, very helpful. I plan to make many stand alone flavors this time around also. Like Ripe Strawberry SA, Ripe banana SA, and Cin Danish SA… others may mix… but this time Im starting with small % and adjusting to taste.
Thanks so much for the help Amy!!

It’s not FA it’s TPA… To us FA is Flavour Art and TPA is The Perfumer’s Apprentice, also known as The Flavor Apprentice (some vendors abbreviate that one FA)…

4 Likes

Lol that makes sense now