I'm QUITE certain I haven't a clue

Okay…I *may* have had something to do with the custom titles…

I tried to be witty and personalized and silly, but it was very late and I had mushy calculus brain. It was all in good fun, but if I offended you or missed you, I so sorry! If you hate yours (EDIT: and have earned the “Regular” badge), you can change it back in your user preferences. I noticed some of you have already figured that out…I’m crushed! :wink: (EDIT: If you haven’t earned the Regular badge, you won’t have a “title” option in your preferences at all so just hit me up and I’ll change or remove it. :slight_smile: )

If you don’t tell me you want to keep it, I’m removing them all at the end of the day, assuming I can remember everyone I did. It’s also possible I could be *ahem* “convinced” to change it to whatever you would like… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (kidding…just shoot me a PM here or find me in IRC).

April Fools’ ELR Fam. Love yas. :smiley:

13 Likes

I thought it was a great idear and thank you @JoJo, i would like to keep mine as I’m sure would others. :yum:

4 Likes

You’re fun! :grinning: Don’t ever leave us or I’ll cry! :cry:

I’ll hang on to mine! :sunglasses: Thx!

6 Likes

I like mine and would like to keep it JoJo the fixer :grinning:

5 Likes

I kinda like being a superhero! :wink: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

8 Likes

So your batman!!! Now i know. :wink:

1 Like

Keep keep keep :angel: I like them!

p.s. I don’t see anywhere on preferences to edit

4 Likes

Press your avitar and click on the little cog. :+1:

I think @daath and I are the only ones who can edit them to be custom. They usually are assigned by badges and I think the only one that’s available to use as a title if you’ve gotten it is regular.

@Pattie did daath change yours or were you able to edit it yourself?

2 Likes

Yep, did that but no field shows the new name

Daath changed mine jojo.

2 Likes

That’s cool. I don’t want to change mine :blush: just don’t see where on preferences to go back to “none” just in case

Once you have clicked the little cog, click on your title and all available options will be showed.

Does your “Title” part in your preferences not have a little pencil next to it? I didn’t think about this, but it’s possible that if you don’t have the ‘Regular’ badge it doesn’t give the option to edit. Weird. Well, lemme know if you want me to change it or remove it at any point. :wink:

2 Likes

It may be a badge thing…I’ll get there :smile:
When I hit the pencil next to my name, all it shows is my username

Oh hhm…weird. You don’t have the spot that says “Title”. Guess I should edit my post. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok so I’m not hallucinating…pheeeewwwwww :innocent:

4 Likes

Yes i can see your title is missing. :scream:

2 Likes

Thank you @JoJo , I like mine as well and wish to keep it. The one thing I most certainly am not is REGULAR , but I do wish I was!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes