Inawera milk chocolate

Lol my new chocolate butter cookies man it’s the chocobombaliciousness! Lol made a new diy word! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey guys thanks for your replies! I do have Tfa double chocolate in my stash but not Tfa milk chocolate so might have to order that! @woftam thanks for the recommendation on J.f I’ve already put the in my next order! Probably a noob question but why would inawera change the formula if it was real good to make it taste so​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:? And has anyone tried drip hacks chocolate

2 Likes

Sorry cant help with drip hacks

3 Likes

Quite right, as far as I know, INW used to buy some flavors in bulks from FA and then relabel, when they cut the contract, they reformulate most of their flavors, not always with success, chocolate is one of them, even though I love their fruit, but not as much their creams, coffes, their old formula was much better!

2 Likes

I would like to see some facts behind that statement to be honest.
Got any links you can post for everyone to see?

4 Likes

Sorry Norseman, it was ages ago when I saw it or talked about it and truly can’t remember where I saw it, I guess it was either talking to a fellow compounder or in some forums, that’s why I wrote “as far as I know” can’t spot it precisely, it was around march last year…too long ago…
But anyway you don’t think they’d advertise that do you?? If you look at their Tino D’Milano’s site:

“We are starting this new line of aromas. These aromas are similar to Flavourart’s. In cooperation with TINO D’MILANO laboratories we have improved the taste formula.”

Why should you do a statement like this?? Probably because it was well known… but tell you when or where… sorry… can’t help you.

3 Likes

This here explains some of it but doesn’t tell the whole story.

4 Likes