Inawera Tasting Notes

It’ll be good, I’m sure! The black mile was in the mix for a slight chocolate tobacco note. The French Pipe will no doubt be just as pleasant. I have some coming with a BCV order tomorrow! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Just made a few testbatches today. 2 ml VG, 2 drops of flavour. Left in een hot bad for a few hours so no actual steeping involved. Just for a first impression.
7 Volwes, I guess is Polish for wolves.
Is a very mild tobacco vape with notes of chocolate/coffee. It is in the Tino D’Milano line and is supposed to blend well with other tobacco’s. Will be overpowered very quickly by other flavours.

French Pipe; Lots of nuances in this one; cocao, vanilla, I taste a little biscuit at times. It is very hard to pin down and seems to change with every vape. Not an in your face pipe flavour, so like the Vanilla for Pipe that @Jimk did an excellent review on, which I second btw, I have just tried it, it might be to the liking of people who don’t like tobacco. Will also be quickly overpowered by other flavours.

Black for Pipe; now that is an in your face, strong, dark tobacco with a sweet note. It reminds me of the ultra dark, roll your own tobacco (without the sweet) I used to nick from my stepdad, until he decided to quit and switched over to cigars. so I switched too and got caught smoking cigars in the attic cause they stunk up the whole house :laughing: It is much stronger than;

Dark for Pipe which has a very nice pipe tobacco flavour with notes of brown sugar, rum and oak. It leaves a little ash aftertaste in the mouth that I’ve heard some (ex) smokers miss in most tobacco flavours.

3 Likes

Very nice! Oh I can’t wait to get home and open my vape mail I got today; got some of the same flavors you did! At least I know I’m coming home to something wonderful (other than my spouse)! Keep the tasting notes coming! It’s always good to see reviews of flavors one might add to their stash. : )

1 Like

I will do my noobie best. Seems like i’m in dire need of a spouse of my own though, it is 11 pm and I haven’t had any dinner yet. Too busy mixing and tasting. Frozen pizza time!

1 Like

INA Black for Pipe:

Completely agree with @Josephine_van_Rijn about this flavor. I’ve smoked a dark rich roll your own tobacco like this at some point in my life, but can’t remember the name of the tobacco! I guess there might be some pipe tobaccos like this somewhere. This is an awesome liquid! Sweetish, dark, rich, maybe a bit of caramel and yes, I can tastes the smoked plum! Can’t wait to add a bit of anise to this liquid. I’m thinking, perhaps single flavor at 5% and mixed at 3%. Some of the other for Pipe flavors were a bit strong after the steep at over 3%; thus, I’ll start low and go up from there. Very nice tobacco flavor for the tobacco lover.

3 Likes

INA Captain Jack for Pipe:

Of all the “for Pipe” flavors I’ve tried so far, this one is most reminiscent of the analogue quality of rolling or pipe tobacco. True to the taste of a pipe tobacco. Slightly dry, but pleasantly sweet, with a ever, ever so slight citrus back note. It does have an analogue finish on the exhale; not unpleasant, rather reminiscent. This will make a nice addition to the tobacco chest of mixers. It begs for additions of some type; a standalone mix will probably get old quickly. Single flavor mix would be around 5% and mixed with other flavors at 2%.

3 Likes

As our resident Inawera gurus @Jimk and @Josephine_van_Rijn, have either of you tried the (new?) ‘yummy classic’ flavors yet? I was browsing BCV since they gave me a store credit for the leaked bottle of Joy and saw them. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them before.

1 Like

I haven’t gone down the “yummy” road quite yet. I haven’t even scoured the web for reviews yet, cause it’s like a kid looking into the window of a candy shop…(insert mental image of drool dripping from my mouth).

2 Likes

Neither have I and don’t get me started @JoJo because I have promised myself not to order anything for a while. I have numbered all my flavours now in the @daath style and did it in alphabetical order, so any new flavour is gonna F#@& up my system. Hopefully that will be a deterrent for future buying sprees. I have a whole lot of flavours that I haven’t even tried yet, so I will put my energy into making and vaping new recipes with my existing flavour stash :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah… I looked around the other day and said “damn son, you got some flavors; now get to mixing!!!”

So, now I’m on a flavor purchase hiatus…unless @Josephine_van_Rijn says I HAVE to get a ____________ flavor of Inawera! It’s to die for!!!

I have 30 of 'em out of the 269 they sell. I’m sure they are all to die for!!! But I won’t buy them if you won’t :innocent: However, I might be able to hook you up with some tanks or wonderful new mods that would really bring out those to die for flavours!

1 Like

INW Salted Peanut… To die for.

4 Likes

I’m not hungry, I won’t bite :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I tried. I have about 20 due in tomorrow. I’ll get u with 1 .

3 Likes

We’ll see, if you don’t stop harassing me I will start calling you OldDrip :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

So did I and I broke, again!

1. E-FLAVOUR 555 gold by Inawera - 10 ml.

2. E-FLAVOUR CUBAN CIGAR by Inawera - 10 ml

3. E-FLAVOUR GOLD & SILVER by Inawera - 10 ml.

4. E-FLAVOUR DE LUXE by Inawera - 10 ml

5. E-FLAVOUR TABAC by Inawera - 10 ml.

6. E-FLAVOUR “BLACK JACK TABACCO” - 10 ml.

7. E-Flavour Melon 10 ml

8. E-FLAVOUR VANILLA BOURBON by Inawera - 10 ml

9. E-Flavour Pinacolada 10 ml

10. E-Flavour Smoked Plum 10 ml

3 Likes

I don’t have any of those in my current order.

Please let me know about this one!

I’m still looking for a good Cuban cigar. I hate to say it, but TFA is about as close to a real Cuban cigar flavor I’ve found; a bit too ashy though. I’m ever hopeful!

They are to die for!!

1 Like

Have you tried FA Cuban Supreme and Cigar Passion? I have another one I haven’t tried yet, called Havana, it is from a brand called Kandi Hed. I got that at justvape247. That’s what you get with too many orders, no time to try :dizzy_face: I will let you know about that one when I get to it.

1 Like