Inawera SDS or/and MSDS?

I have collect them from Nic River and maybe I can’t remember from other Vendors too. They call it MSDS but actual is SDS.

2 Likes

I just email them! Hope they will respond after the weekend.

5 Likes

Inawera responded to my email. They ask me what flavor/s MSDS I need and that they send them only through email. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

See it’s to easy, it’s not that anyone is hiding anything. It’s that sometimes all you have to do is ask for the info.

4 Likes

I can’t find attached documents anymore in Nic River website. Is there any chance to share somehow the documents that you have already collected?

Btw, I contacted Inawera myself in order to send me 3 that I want.

1 Like

Wizard labs have them but not sure about the ones you need

https://wizardlabs.us/inawera?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I will collect whatever they have and keep it in mind for the future. From Inawera they replied to me within 5 minutes and sent me the documents that I asked. It is a shame that they don’t have these information available (like others like Flavorah, TPA, etc do).

2 Likes

Wellcome to elr forum Niko.
I have a collection in my dropbox but I don’ t know how to share this docs. It would be great if we can find a way to collect all of them in one place. I will give another try how it can be happen but I am not sure how.

1 Like

I’m surprised everyone here got the SDS so easily from Inawera. When I was trying to get some from them a while back, this is what I got:

2 Likes

@Laberythm I have setup this folder in Google Drive where I have collected what I have so far from FlavourArt and Inawere. I’m pretty sure that you can do it in the same way or with Dropbox probably.

5 Likes

Also, you may want to follow/comment this discussion: How can we assist in keeping flavours up to date (and more DAAP details)?

2 Likes

Here you can find many more if you want.

My Inawera sds collection

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: well, you did not really request it from them (sorry for my english)

1 Like

I’m not a manufacturer, and I wasn’t asking just to make sure they had them. I’ll email them again and be specific that I am requesting them and see what they come back with.

2 Likes

I know and i know. But maybe they find a communicative ‘‘trick’’ to avoid give them to you

They answer to you
But we send them only to manufacturers
My translation:
But we send them only to manufacturers (if nobody else request for them).

Hope you understand that I didn’t mean to be rude to you.
Hope you get a better answer this time and please share the sds from the TA when you get them.

2 Likes

Hello ChemicalBV.
Any luck so far?

1 Like

Nothing yet, but I just tried again using the email they responded to me from the last time I made an inquiry. I don’t like those “Send us a question” forms on websites. So I’ll see how this goes. Made sure to include that I am most definitely requesting a copy of the SDS instead of being kind of vague about just wondering if they have them. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Got a response and they sent them :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested in the SDS for the tobacco absolutes and Black for Pipe, let me know and I can try to figure out how to share them on here.

3 Likes

Very nice news!!
I am interesting for the Tobacco Absolutes please, if Black for pipe is diferend than Dark for pipe I want that too please!
An easy way to share them is throu dropbox or google drive. Or screenshot and upload the Section 3 of each sds, works for me.

1 Like

I forgot about Google Drive! I will do that when I am on lunch, but here’s a screen shot for now. Section 3 is pretty bland for the absolutes haha.

3 Likes