Inawera shisha

Hello everyone.
Can someone explain to me what the idea behind the Inawera shisha series?

I never experienced them.
And I notice they appear in many recipes

Thanks in advance
Ron.

Ok…I don’t actually know… :laughing: but I’m guessing they’re modeled after flavors that would be used with shisha/hooka. They’re not tobacco flavors but I’m guessing maybe they’re meant to be able to be paired with tobacco flavors nicely…? Again, I’m totally just guessing here.
They do have some really nice flavors in their shisha line, strawberry and vanilla are both very good. I’d recommend them.

5 Likes

I have Inawera Shisha Golden Apple and it is a flavor of a Shisha Hookah Tobacco Apple, like the Nakhla double apple. Baked apple with anise aftertaste and a bit spicy like tobacco. It is very strong flavor even at 2% if you steep it more than 1 month. So they just make flavors like Shisha Hookah tobacco. :smirk:

2 Likes

That may be the case.
Thanks for your thought.

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

While both above answers are correct, many basically regard them as Ina’s flagship flavors.

The very best of the best representation of a flavor’s accuracy, no expense spared on material components.

To me (at least so far) they have nothing to do with hookah or tobacco. But that may be my limited experience showing (to their full line of shisha, as well as zero experience with a hookah. lol). :wink:

But like VM, I have yet to get a tobacco vibe from any of the ones I’ve had. So for those trying to avoid tobacco flavors, I would strongly recommend trying them regardless of the “hookah connotation” that’s affiliated. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Just like the real Ηookah tobacco :wink: Hookah’s tobacco used as base to smoke somethink with nic. It has very light to no taste/flavor by it’s own. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s very hard to hear about your recommendation.
I will definitely give them a chance.

1 Like

That description sheds a much better understanding for me. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes