Inawera Tasting Notes

it is available to buy from www.inawera.com already, Unsure if any UK vendors will have it stocked yet though?

3 Likes

I shall set up an account and have a mooch! I’m sure there was a thread for somebody wanting Toffee candy sweets…will go look for that as this may be right up the OP’s street :smiley::tada:

1 Like

new flavours in development for Spring 2018

All were tested on a Lost vape Paranormal at 48W with a Ijoy Limitless Combo Rdta and dual kanthal coils @ 0.28ohm. The Base used was VG Bio Baza at 12mg

Flavour Gift Of Heaven

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Citric cream cheese taste mixed with a background cake flavour

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base

Tested between 10 -30 drops per 10ml found 20 drops were sufficient for a standalone

Scoring flavor qualities:
a) mapping a dedicated flavor in the mix / palatability (in the absence of comparison) (0-4pkt)
(0-weak / bland / mistake, 1-sufficient, good-2, 3-exemplary, 4 • Perfect)

b) intensity of aroma (0-2pkt)
(0-poor, 1-average, 2-high)

c) the composition of the aroma / flavor is generally … (0-3pkt)
(0-neuter 1-common, good-2, 3-delicious / excellent)

d) Add to favorites (0-3pkt)
(0-not as an occasional 1, 2 as a permanent “spacer” '3 for continuous clouding)

General mark: 5
(total points a + b + c + d)

Anaconda Hug

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A non descript fruit + cream, combination.

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for my tastes

a) mapping a dedicated flavor in the mix / palatability (in the absence of comparison) (0-4pkt)

(0-not as an occasional 1, 2 as a permanent “spacer” '3 for continuous clouding)

General mark: 4

Brown Salt

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Decent Dark Sugar and Caramel mix that is pleasant to vape, but an absolute coil killer. 1 x 5ml tank of this killed 2 fresh coils

Tested between 10-30 drops per 10ml 20 drops produced a finished flavour for me

General mark: 9

Lime Monster

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Lovely strong citric Lime with a real bite to it on the inhale. Really liked this flavour

mixed between 10-30 drops per 10ml and found 15 drops produce my ideal finished flavour

General mark: 10

Secret Garden

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Apple Ice-cream, felt like I was vaping an Apple Mivvie Lolly. A very nice finished flavour, if a little unusual.

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 20 drops per 10ml was my ideal mixed finished flavour
Mixed at various measurements between 10-30 drops per 10ml

Green Joy

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Tasted of Almonds and ice Cream. Nice finished flavour

Mixed at various amounts between 10 -30 drops 15 drops were sufficient for a strong finished flavour

General mark: 8

Amaze Me

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Like a Strawberry milkshake, but rather than sweet strawberry, the almost slight unripe taste of Wild Strawberry flavour comes through. Quite enjoyed this flavour

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 15 Drops per 10ml was sufficent for me after a 2+ week steep

Velvet V Ice Cream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Vanilla Ice Cream, the vanilla is way to overpowering and isn’t suited to this mix

Very strong and 10 drops per 10ml

General mark: 1

Wild S Ice Cream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Hard to dicern the finished flavour, reminded me of a champagne ice cream with a background taste of grape. Unusual but pleasant

Mixed at various amounts between 15 drops were sufficient witha 2+ week steep

Forrest Ice Cream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Mango and pineapple Tropical Fruit ice Cream

15 Drops per 10ml witha 2 week + steep

Touchy C Ice Cream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Citric, slightly floral ice cream. Didn’t enjoy this finished flavour

Very strong and 15 drops per 10ml were suffice as a standalone flavour for me and even less needed in a mix.

General mark: 2

10 Likes

Thanks for these!

Could you beg Inawera to make a plain cake flavour - like their Lemon Cake minus the lemon…I need that cake flavour :smiley:

6 Likes

Sounds like a very useful flavour, very adaptable :slight_smile:. You probably have a typo though

3 Likes

Thanks, corrected, the apple ice cream flavour was called Secret garden

2 Likes

Wish I had that influence…They seem to be going through an ice cream/creamy flavours phase at the moment.

But they have a good cake flavour (but only seem to do a lemon version) along with biscuit and shortbread. A few different concentrates using these as the main flavour would be most welcome for me though.

3 Likes

While we are at it, I understand that INW has cleaned up their game regarding DAP reporting. Do you know if we could get the MSDS and update database?

2 Likes

First off, thank you for your continued sharing of info on the new goodies from Ina! Your notes are appreciated!

Second:
WOW. That’s saying something.
Hopefully they get that dialed in. I don’t mind sacrificing coils a bit prematurely for great flavor, but 5ml? Wow.

5 Likes

Thank you for the notes. I do hope this are not the final product names lol

2 Likes

My favourite so far and in constant rotation are wild cherry, grapefruit and pear. Mixed at 2% with full vg base. Wild cherry and grapefruit are keeping the coil clean. I also tried double apple, wich relates into those red ripe apples, that for me aint working, to sweet for my taste, but the apple flavour its not sinthetic either, i was looking more for a green sweet-sour apple :D. I`ll order more flavours while reading this thread, and choosing the most apreciated ones.

34462656_2185248308375541_3269524045690830848_n

On a second thought 3 days ago i did an order directly to inawera, coz my graperfruit its shorting off badly, then i add some of what was on hype in this thread :).

3 Likes

Ok i tested the flavours. Shisha vanilla iits not so good, taste like a very cheap ice cream, probably its better in mixes, as after 3 weeks seeing its not turning in something good, ive added 2 drops of biscuit and 3 of shisha strawberry both inawera, now it tastes better for sure :D. Mississipi the pinapple cream, its delightful, not to sweet, but enough to use it as all day. Cactus-lime its the star of the show, by far the best all day ive tried from inawera. The new grapefruit recipe, changed acording the new eu regulations (i guess, as the photo and package was way different than what i have first time as grapefruit from inawera), adds more of the peel along the fruit taste, so you got on inhale quite real taste of grapefruit then on exhale some nice bitter taste.

4 Likes

All were tested on a Lost vape Paranormal at 60W with a Ijoy Limitless Combo RDTA and 0.25 ohm dual coil @ 60w. The Base used was VG Bio Baza at 12mg

Flavour Bonogurt

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Orange flavour (more sweet than bitter) with a slightly creamy base.

Tested between 10 -30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for a standalone

Jacky Chan

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Multi flavoured Tropical fruit flavours that work well together, for a pleasant finished vape flavour,

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 20 drops were sufficient for my tastes

Flavour BBSCM

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Very nice mixture of Caramel, Vanilla Cream and a hint of Tobacco. Not a Ry4 as such but a Vanilla Cream Caramel with a hint of tobacco.
Really nice, different flavours come through at different times. Althougha sweet caramel is the predominant flavour. You get an occasional hit of vanilla cream or tobacco. Works really well.

Tested between 10-30 drops per 10ml 15 drops produced a finished flavour for me

General mark: 11

Flavour Papa Churro

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Slightly burnt dough flavour, that had too much cinammon type flavour for my taste.

mixed between 10-30 drops per 10ml and found 15 drops produce my ideal finished flavour

General mark: 4

Flavour Grand Maitre

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Floral element to dominant in the finished flavour over the fruit flavours for me. Bit sickly

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 10 drops per 10ml was my ideal mixed finished flavour

General mark: 3

Flavour Fancy Mango

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A very toned down Mango flavour, with a hint of a coconut cakey type background note to it

Mixed at various amounts between 10 -30 drops 20 drops were sufficient for a strong finished flavour

General mark: 6

Flavour Rocket Woman

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Fruit Berries, almost a squash drink like flavour with a hint of wafer or cake in the background

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 15 Drops per 10ml was sufficent for me after a 2+ week steep

Flavour Red Astaire

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Strong and bold red and black berries and currants with a hint of fresh mint and maybe aniseed

Tested between 10 -30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for a standalone

8 Likes

All were tested on a Artery Hive at 60W with a Ijoy Limitless Combo RDTA and 0.25 ohm dual coil . The Base used was VG Bio Baza at 12mg

Tobacco Flowers

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A virginia type tobacco flavour with a fruity background (plum)

Gentleman

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Very pleasant straightforward tobacco flavour, with a hint of nut on the exhale. Very nice

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for my tastes

Chasing Clouds

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Very sweet grassy/hay like tobacco absolute flavour,

Tested between 10-30 drops per 10ml 10 drops produced a finished flavour for me

American Dream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Another slightly sweet tobacco flavour but a smoother creamy background note, than the others

General mark: 7

Fresh Puff

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Sweet sugary, cooling mint flavour. Not overpowering, one of the more pleasant chewing gum type vapes I have tried

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 10 drops per 10ml was my ideal mixed finished flavour

Oriental Apple

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Strong sweet apple taste with a hint of vanilla. Only needs a small concentration or way too strong. Initial reaction too strong, but if vaped over a few hours, and tastebuds become used to it a decent flavour

Mixed at various amounts between 10 -30 drops 10 drops were sufficient for a strong finished flavour

5 Likes

sry but all that i comprehend but i want to do bump for all that work done

1 Like

Inawera Winter Tests 2018

All were tested on a Artery Hive at 60W with a Ijoy Limitless Combo RDTA and 0.25 ohm dual coil . The Base used was VG Bio Baza at 12mg

Flavour - Tangerines

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Too sharp for my tastes as a single flavour and not sweet enough, a lot of orange zest with a hint of grapefruit.

Flavour - Mango & Tango

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Ripe mango flavour mixed with another fruit, that gives a sweet and sometimes sharper flavour on inhale. Very nice

Flavour - Lemons Kick

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Good candy tpe lemon drop flavour that has a sweet note mixed with a shaper lime type flavour that go well together and give a nice finished flavour

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 20 drops were sufficient for my tastes

Flavour - Lemonily Vanilily

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Very strong French vanilla taste that dominated and the lemon only came through faintly at the higher amounts, but the vanilla became even stronger

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 25 drops were sufficient for my tastes

Flavour - Berrization

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Forest Fruit Flavour with a good level of sweetness and flavour. May benefit from a longer steep than the 2 weeks I gave it.

Flavour - Fruity Vortex

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Reminded me of a pear cider drink, with hints of apple and lemon,

Flavour - Purple Blush

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Reminded me a schloer type drink red grape mixed with blackberry, Blackberry always leaves a distinct perfume type taste on inhale, which distracts from what otherwise a nice fruity blend.

Flavour - Cake Wars

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Very much like Fruit Vortex but more berry than citrus and not as nice. Confused by the name because no discernible cake flavour?

Flavour - Wunder Waffle

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Nailed it, fabulous dough flavour, with a hazelnut cream taste to it. Just the right level of sweetness. Overall a lovely vape

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 25 drops were sufficient for my tastes

General mark: 12

Flavour - Ras Macroni

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Didn’t work for me a floral note to the finished liquid made it a little sickly. Raspberry and Marzipan/amond flavour

General mark: 2

Flavour - Aunties Pantry

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Good cake/biscuit base flavour with cream. More of a mixer than a standalone, but well worth experimenting with other flavours of your own

General mark: 11

Flavour - Cake Emperor

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Creamy cheescake with a fruity compote dark fruit and grape, pleasant finished vape

14 Likes

Great, detailed notes @bluenose63

2 Likes

Thanks as always!
Can’t wait to see if Wunder Waffle makes it to retail! (Certainly hoping so!)

I saw no mention of syrup or maple, and that excites me!

3 Likes

I did something similar, I thought i posted here but I didn’t, my fault, so i added it today, who made it was very happy about it…

4 Likes

Same, we might see a comeback of the old inawera waffle. Better buy a 55 galon drum, just in case it gets reformulated…again or taken off the american market…looking at you FlavourArt :wink:

Im excited about the cheesecake, first round imo is horrible (yes we cheesecake) maybe round 2 finally tastes like cheesecake? High hopes.

3 Likes