The full kit comes with
*. 1 eleaf invoke (no batteries)
*. Eleaf ELLO T Atomizer
*. HW3 Triple cylinder 0.2 ohm
*. HW4 Quad cylinder 0.3 ohm

• 1 USB cable
    *. User manual
    *. Spare parts
    I’ve been vaping on it for a few days now and I have to say this is the best little 220 watt mod I’ve ever seen! Its a tad taller than the alien baby beast!!
    It comes with the ELLO T and is a 2ml tank. The great thing is that they provide a spare glass and a chimney to make it a 4ml tank. The top is a screw top with a silicone attached insert

The finish on the mod is a beautiful brushed stainless steel with a led screen, and its very light in weight. The drip tip is not the normal drip tip and is more propriety size. But its perfect for a DL hitter!

It has a bunch of features that I have not fully investigated yet, including a coil warm up, temp control ect.
    After checking the price on this little beasty I couldn’t believe its only 50 bucks! I thought it would be in the 70ish range for being so a 220 watt and so compact.
    I think Eleaf just stepped up their game with the Invoke.
    Sorry if I missed anything, this is my first review of anything. Let me know if theres any questions.
20 Likes

I think you did great :wink:🖒 nice job, looks like a great piece of kit :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Good review, cheers!

7 Likes

Good job, girl :balloon:

6 Likes

Well done you! :smiley::tada:

5 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:Nicely done. I am a Eleaf fan.

4 Likes

Well done, happy to hear you’re pleased!
Congrats on the win! It’s always sweeter when it’s something you like! =)

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!!

2 Likes

Great Job Jazzy! It’s fun to get your opinions out there. :blush: I personally don’t think I could write about anything else, I would probably rage on other items. Got a new-fangled super mop? I would end up breaking it in half and stomping on it.

4 Likes

Great job!! I am so happy that you won this and you like it!

3 Likes