Joyetech Exceed Edge Review by Amber

I use them all - rebuildable tanks, coil tanks, pods and drippers. for me, pods fill a void. I’m the only vaper in my household and I don’t want to be blowing clouds in front of my small children. Pods (and kayfuns) allow me to stealth vape at home. I’m surprised you don’t use pods. I figured since you took the time to review this one that you were a user of pods. While they won’t take the place of some of my other devices they can certainly help to round out your vape experience. Take the Breeze 2 for example. It has a 3ml juice capacity and a 1000 mAh battery - this is enough to get you through at least a couple hours of vaping. Perfect for when I have a bunch of errands to run or just generally being out and about. No mods/batteries/juice to lug around - just one small pod which fits in my pocket. If I’m out longer than anticipated I can top off the power with my car phone charger and I usually keep a spare bottle of my DIY juice in the car. That could get me through a whole day if need be.

The Edge probably would not cut it for a full day but some of the others can (i.e. Breeze 2) Obviously if I’m in the mood for clouds I’m not reaching for a pod. Still all in all given how cheap most of them are I think most vapers would be able to find at least one that meets their needs.

They aren’t really my preference (except for the Exceed, it’s my purse vape) but I buy and try all the ones I think will help my mom out. It has taken a full year of trying to wean my mom off cigarettes, and not mainly because of the devices, it’s been a good bit of resistance as well. I have found a certain balance though through several devices with her. The eGo ECO and Exceed Edge being the most used. She did have the Suorin Air, but didn’t like it at all. The EX Coils used in Edge can be used in the Exceed Box with D22 and she uses that alot. Me personally, I’m an RDA person through and through.

Fair enough. I have a sister who still smokes. I’ve set her up with kits and juice several times but it hasn’t taken yet. I too was thinking about giving her some of my less used pods - who knows that might do the trick.

I like rda’s too but I find myself being lazy lately. some days I don’t even want to press a fire button.

1 Like

You should see my face when I have to wrap coils…