Juice Factory flavors

I wish the flavor maker was on a pull down type selector to standardize that part of the flavor database.
FA is not the same as TPA

4 Likes

here only SC for real flavors

thanks

…never heard of them haha :smiley: are they any good?

2 Likes

@DarkJester89 @Adam89 these are actually very good flavours and are indeed up there with the best of them. The selection isnt massive but the super concentrates they do sell are excellent. 🖒

3 Likes

Can somebody let us know the correct syntax for these flavours? I’ve been looking through the database for them and it looks like anything goes!

I’ve been driven to look at them due to the huge difficulty with getting Champagne (RF) these days, or any PG-free substitute, come to that. But Juice Factory SC do a champagne flavour Has anybody tried that one?

3 Likes

My access level is somewhat limited… But my hunch is that it’s going to have to be a manual cleanup.

3 Likes

It is a mess but which brand isnt, glad u asking first! awaiting “official” decision I would go by previous similar syntax but (JF) being taken Apple (Juice Factory) or Apple (SC) (Juice Factory)

3 Likes

Would have to ask daath I guess, but could always add it as JFac or JFactory.

But it’s confusing for beginners again, since some share the same first letters.

Reminds me of the old/new? bottle labels TFA now has, from time to time I find things like (FA) Dragon fruit (before flavour art actually added it to their line) and I knew people were adding it as such because of the Fa label on the Tfa bottle.

Now that FA actually added that flavor, the notes and percentage might be relating to both, because of the issue above lol.

Guess we just have to see what juice factory could fall under since jungle flavors takes up the JF lol

I hate my auto correct …

In the database it goes by Juice Factory. Or at least it is used that way by most people.

I always put my Juice Factory flavours in like that too.

3 Likes

I’m awaiting further clarification, from the powers-that-be (@daath ? ) after reading @woftam’s post in another thread:

also:

That would make sense wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

Are these all PG-Free Alcohol based flavors? How did I miss this? EU?

1 Like

The Super Concentrates are, I don’t think the Gourmet Super Concentrates are alcohol based.
I get mine in Australia cause they don’t sell them in the EU and VZ is a lot more expensive.

They sell Wonder Flavours SC at Chef’s but they’re PG based.

3 Likes

Oh, ok. Thanks! I was referring to Juice Factory/Vaping Zone. Not sure if those are related to Gourmet. I’m in the US, so was thinking these must be EU/Non-US companies since I hadn’t heard of them. I didn’t do any searching before jumping on with my question, which would have been wiser, I believe.

2 Likes

Juice Factory and Vaping Zone both sell SC and Gourmet SC (GSC) flavours.

Juice Factory is in Australia and Vaping Zone in the US

2 Likes

The Vaping Zone Super Concentrates are not the same as the Gourmet flavors though.

If I’m not mistaken, the Super Concentrates from Vaping Zone/Juice Factory are the “Flavor Express” concentrates, which can also be found at ecigexpress

The Gourmet Flavor line from Vaping Zone are Baker Flavors from Russia I think?

They are both good concentrates, and very strong.

The gourmet flavors can be used under 1% & most of the SC flavors are at about 2.5% usage

1 Like

This is where I get confused. @Georgio wrote that they are Alcohol based, and after looking at JFac and VZ sites, they are, but Flavor Express are PG based.

1 Like

Hmmm, I never noticed that.

Now I’m curios lol.

I’ve used ECX Flavor Express & Vaping Zone SC & thought the were the same?!

1 Like

Looks like we’ve gotta avoid the “Gourmet” SC selection on both sites. though :frowning:
VZ state:

These flavors are carried in a PG Base and are even more concentrated than the original SC alcohol based flavorings.
I couldn’t find any info (on their site) about the flavour carrier for Juice Factory’s “Gourmet” selection. Almost ordererd some on the assumption they were alcohol based too! Glad I hesitated!

1 Like

I think you’re right there! Folowing on from my post to @Plunderdrum (above), I’ve now run Baker Flavors site through Google Translate to find out what’s in them. It varies, but it turns out that most of them use PG as the carrier .
Furthermore, this list of flavours pretty much confirms what I’ve read here, somewhere, that The Gourmet Superconcentrates (on both sites) are actually Baker Flavors.
Damn!
Dunno if this this link is gonna work, but here’s the relevant page:
https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbaker-flavors.blogspot.com%2F2013%2F10%2Fblog-post.html&edit-text=&act=url
EDIT: nope , didn’t quite work. You have to load that, then click the second button from the right at the top of the page to get the right page (in English)

2 Likes

Good sleuthing!

2 Likes