Juice Factory flavors

The Vaping Zone Super Concentrates are not the same as the Gourmet flavors though.

If I’m not mistaken, the Super Concentrates from Vaping Zone/Juice Factory are the “Flavor Express” concentrates, which can also be found at ecigexpress

The Gourmet Flavor line from Vaping Zone are Baker Flavors from Russia I think?

They are both good concentrates, and very strong.

The gourmet flavors can be used under 1% & most of the SC flavors are at about 2.5% usage

1 Like

This is where I get confused. @Georgio wrote that they are Alcohol based, and after looking at JFac and VZ sites, they are, but Flavor Express are PG based.

1 Like

Hmmm, I never noticed that.

Now I’m curios lol.

I’ve used ECX Flavor Express & Vaping Zone SC & thought the were the same?!

1 Like

Looks like we’ve gotta avoid the “Gourmet” SC selection on both sites. though :frowning:
VZ state:

These flavors are carried in a PG Base and are even more concentrated than the original SC alcohol based flavorings.
I couldn’t find any info (on their site) about the flavour carrier for Juice Factory’s “Gourmet” selection. Almost ordererd some on the assumption they were alcohol based too! Glad I hesitated!

1 Like

I think you’re right there! Folowing on from my post to @Plunderdrum (above), I’ve now run Baker Flavors site through Google Translate to find out what’s in them. It varies, but it turns out that most of them use PG as the carrier .
Furthermore, this list of flavours pretty much confirms what I’ve read here, somewhere, that The Gourmet Superconcentrates (on both sites) are actually Baker Flavors.
Damn!
Dunno if this this link is gonna work, but here’s the relevant page:
https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbaker-flavors.blogspot.com%2F2013%2F10%2Fblog-post.html&edit-text=&act=url
EDIT: nope , didn’t quite work. You have to load that, then click the second button from the right at the top of the page to get the right page (in English)

2 Likes

Good sleuthing!

2 Likes