Jungle Flavors Tasting Notes

I like JF and prefer their Cookie, Biscuit and Yellow Cake over all the others. The Bavarian Cream is also very good. Got a few more I haven’t got around to yet.

I’ve yet to find a donut I like, that’s for sure. I get that Joy taste in damn near every thing that is bready. For example, just the other day I got around to tasting the River flavors I got three months ago (yes, I mixed them 3 months ago and am just trying them now…I’m slow, what can I say). I had so much hope for the Cinnamon Roll but I got the nastiest yeast taste at 3%. It’s the same with flavors across all the manufacturers. I can’t taste strawberry, but I can detect the smallest amount of yeast that tastes like the nastiest beer you’ve ever had. But I’ll keep looking, I’m stupidly persistent. (I’m afraid to try the Sweet Fried Dough… :face_vomiting:)

6 Likes

Mango Mafia (Jungle Flavors) 12% (12-20-20) – I’d heard from more than one user that this MM was their favorite, and I might just know why now. It’s a BOMB in MANGO form for sure. Admittedly I’m not a huge fruit’er, but this one, might have changed that. The mango was full, present, and in your face throughout the entire vape. It was full spectrum with dark, mid, and high end punch, so nothing was left out of this Mafia party. Def. a complex mix, and at times I couldn’t help but wonder if JF threw in some of their Honey Peach to this one, but that is not confirmed. Sweetness was maybe a tick above mid level, but not fatiguing, and I checked by blowing through two tester tanks on this one. A very natural tasting, full spectrum Mango is what you get with this one, and coming from a non-fruit guy, couldn’t go lower than 9.8/10 .

7 Likes

Strawberry Bubble Gum (Jungle Flavors) 9.5% (12-21-20) – I’ve tried some ehh, and pretty bad bubblegums before, and thankfully this one, was neither. It actually presented as a very GOOD bubblegum, BUT, with a twist. The Strawberry. It was layered into the mix fairly low, so as not to overwhelm the bubblegum. The BBG was pink, accurate, and quite tasty, and it was very close to a “BubbleYum” flavor. The strawberry, while somewhat lower in the mix, did a really good job of shifting the bubble gum, but just a bit. Not an overpowering SB, dragging the gum along for the ride, but more of an accent TO the bubble gum. I think it was a wise, and different choice, and vaping it, throughout two tankfuls, it never wandered. Sweetness was about mid level, and great for a bubblegum, and even after 2 tanks, I couldn’t pull any off-putting, or chemical notes out of it. You can’t blow bubbles with this one, but you’d almost think you could. Very nice, not overly complex different take on bubble gum. 9.7/10.

9 Likes

So, I have this cocoa @SessionDrummer and vape much lower wattage than your test. You said it was not as intense but still had its bloom at 35W compared to 55W at 1.5%. Should I try it a little stronger to make up the loss in intensity in your opinion? Want to try adding it to a couple of other chocolates I have as a booster.

5 Likes

It can’t hurt @Ianc13. I wish I had more time, as I could have tried numerous wattages, but, had to settle on a fixed rate for testing percentage and power. Some chocos are picky about their power levels, and some start to scorch at their upper limits. If you boost it, let me know how it fares at that wattage.

6 Likes

Sorry @fidalgo the Series II were all Jungle Flavors One Shots.

Apple Fritter (Jungle Flavors) 11%
Donut Holes (Jungle Flavors) 12.5%
Mango Mafia (Jungle Flavors) 12%
Strawberry Bubble Gum (Jungle Flavors) 9.5%
Tiger’s Blood (Jungle Flavors) 15%

7 Likes

They have VAnilla Custard and NY cheesecake now in Flavorjungle site

6 Likes

Worth trying, for sure. Going into Buy List. Thanks.

6 Likes

Ya they are in my Cart…I love JF but rarely use them .I guess im programmed to grab the other companies first

7 Likes

I know what you mean. I have their Fuji but always reach for FA. Got to force myself to use it. Now that I have a GC, I’ve been trying more new things without worrying about wasting time.

7 Likes

I picked up their Fuji Apple to see comparisons between it & FA’s… still haven’t tested it yet tho;(…

6 Likes

:star: Jungle Flavor Ultimate Strawberry       ( Overall Grade: A )

Hardware RDA / RTA Sweetness :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Style DTL Juiciness :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Concentration 2.5% to 4% Mouth Feel :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Steeped - 10 days Throat Hit :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
:small_red_triangle:PROS Very realistic sweet ripe strawberry
:small_red_triangle_down:CONS Only available in 30 ml atm
:small_orange_diamond:TAGS : :1st_place_medal: Super Star :
:small_orange_diamond:USES : All by Itself :: Primary Flavor :: Component of Trinity :: Accent Note :

• TARGET FLAVOR
    Dive into the ultimate in sweet strawberry flavoring with our brand new Ultimate Strawberry. A special blend that takes you straight to the top of all strawberries.

• ACCURACY :   :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle:   EXACTLY LIKE THE DESCRIPTION

:small_blue_diamond: Flavor Description :small_blue_diamond:
Fresh of the shake it has an impressive smell. I would buy any Strawberry direct of the shelves smelling like that. It’s exactly the smell of strawberries when they’re fully juicy and don’t need to ripen anymore. A hint of sweetness is in the air.
A strawberry in great standing, I taste a light sweetness. There’s a hint of the typical acidity which could also turn a little greenish. Realistic representation of a strawberry so far of the shake.
After 3 days the sweetness is more coming through and I taste a fully bodied ripe strawberry without any off notes and the fruity acidity is mellowed in. The juiciness is exactly what I expect from a realistic strawberry.
Is it the ultimate strawberry? I can’t say, but it gained enough of my love to work a little bit more with strawberries in the future. It is for sure one of the better ones and can be easily used in recipes over 4%, where I like it most.

:small_blue_diamond: Comments :small_blue_diamond:
At the moment I have only seen it at Flavorjungle.com and in 30 ml (and bigger) size. There have been discussions if this can be used by strawberry mutes, which I can’t judge and I didn’t read any confirmation. If you have tested it and were able to taste it as a strawberry mute, please leave a comment since this would bring this concentrate even more to the top of the list of strawberry flavors.

13 Likes

Very nicely done @SteveTC, can’t wait to get into mine.

5 Likes

Thank you for your review @SteveTC. I’m really looking forward to to this becoming available in the U.K. and trying it because I have a few issues with tasting strawberries myself so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Nice review @SteveTC , I think they should give you some shares as you have probably influenced a few to buy this one.

5 Likes

Very agreed @lukeloop.

5 Likes