Just curious Atlantis Evo (rba deck)

I’m curious if there’s an RBA deck for the new Atlantis Evo tank (made by Aspire). I’m not to sure,

ALso, hope this is in the right catagory. Thanks!

Hi,

since the Evo uses the same head as Melo etc, of course also the RBAs fit, if they have the needed threading on top. I have noname RBAs for my Melos which I also can use in my Atlantis Evo.

these:

(make sure you read the review, though :wink: )

AH, cool!!! ANd here i thought maybe the Evo was to small.

Nop, here ya go, the linked RBA in my evo:

(not wicked, in case you wonder :wink: )

1 Like

No other issues besides from that review? also, is that the 2 ml glass?

Yep that’s the 2ml version. I only have that one.

The only issue was lining up the holes with the coil in most of them, but as I wrote in the review that was solved with sanding paper in 2 minutes.

These RBAs are no comparison to a real RTA/RDA. Everything is much smaller, so they are much more fiddly to coil and wick. Nothing I would recommend to a beginner, except if you have no problem with extremely tiny screws.

Here’s how you wick them (in german, but, it is a video ^^)

Ah, okies. perhaps when i start working on my cloud beast rba and better at it. I wanna get either the coilmaster diy v2 or v3 kit first.

I used to have and use that “Atlantis RBA” coil but in the end it is MUCH better in my opinion to just save your spent Atlantis coils and clear the old cotton and wire out and rebuild it. There are plenty of YouTube videos out there that show you how to do it.