Keep the families and the victims in your prayers this Valentines Day in Florida

Very sad Valentine’s Day for many down in Florida this year. Keep them in your prayers, and make sure to give YOUR Valentine an extra hug or kiss this year too.

13 Likes

Already had to do that, my wife’s grandmother passed away on the day she was supposed to leave hospital… Her children were there to pick her up only to hear that she died 5 minutes ago.

So sad indeed. Whatever happend to “Make love, not war”?

3 Likes

I have a facebook friend who gave his wife a Valentine that said “We go together like Guns and Ammo”…

So I was like… “How about using that next year, ok Dave?, Maybe not today?” (He owns and AR-15)

2 Likes

Sorry for your and your wife’s loss.

4 Likes

This made me so so sad. Wish it would just stop.

4 Likes

It’s getting crazier every day here in Florida and everywhere else. It just totally breaks my heart. I keep hearing my neighbors and some friends say “Look at what this world has come too” and just my opinion, but it’s not the world it’s the people and the choices there making.
Continued prayers, positive vibes go out to all those effected, by yet another horribly sad situation.

2 Likes

They are in our prayers. Today, dropping my son off at school, I saw the Police Department Command Center RV drive into the parking lot along with the Bomb Unit, safe to say I pulled a U-turn on a main road to get back there as my chest felt like it was falling. It was for Career Day, but I had no idea. Our area schools have had 5 separate shooting threats this week (all middle schools). It’s just senseless.

2 Likes