(Kinda) New! - Chance to get your hands on an unregulated WR mod 🎉

If If win, I’ll pass the winning item on to @SmilingOgre since he doesn’t have a WR. Everyone should have a WR in their life!

11 Likes

OMG! That is gorgeous! Are you sure? That has got to be a collector’s item. Sweeeeeeet!!!

5 Likes

Absolutely. I have one. The wife has one. Somebody else’s turn.

7 Likes

I humbled and speechless…

8 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a WR mod? I quit the cancer sticks 7 years ago with cigs but have only got into vaping 1 year ago and have not gotten the verbage down yet. I just learned about this site last week. I’m from Milwaukee and we don’t have a big vaping community and am older so I haven’t had much exposure. Again please excuse my ignorance.

2 Likes

welcome to ELR! the are referring to mods built by a member of ELR.

You can properly introduce yourself here
Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

7 Likes

WR is short for @Whiterose0818 one of the members here that constructs some of the best looking and from what I hear working mods there are.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Picture…

10 Likes

Hey… nice mod, lol

3 Likes

Thanks. you too. :sunglasses:

I remember when I first got it and the Baal RDA. I was the coolest vaper around lol. Cost a pretty penny too. Now I can’t even give it away.

3 Likes

My wife got it for me for Christmas one year. It is a unique and badass looking mod,

3 Likes

That, my friend, is truly badass.

5 Likes

6 Likes

@TW12 what a very generous offer and one I’d like to take you up on.
Unfortunately I don’t have any experience with mech mods but it was my next step in the vaping journey, hence why I entered the raffle.
These are my sad wee vaping devices

Good luck everyone!

10 Likes

BUMP :tada:

2 Likes

is that a kbox 120 or 200 on the left ?

1 Like

…petals. Fixed.

@Lolly, you have to add some derivative of ‘petal’ in every post. It’s so cute and @Lolly that, well, it’s your trademark and I expect it.

4 Likes

those pics are depressing. I am not in the action, just following it, but if i had a vote it be for you bud!

3 Likes

She needs a nice pic flower petal on her tag

4 Likes