Kiwi Strawberry

I am looking for a good Mag VG Kiwi Strawberry. The shop that I was getting my liquid from went out of business and I am struggling to find a good replacement. All the Kiwi Strawberry/ Strawberry-Kiwi e-juice that is out there is way to sweet.

2 Likes

Are you looking for a recipe or flavor?

1 Like

Either. Haven’t done the DIY stuff let but I am willing to try since I can’t find a good substitute

1 Like

Start on the recipe side and search with kiwi strawberry in the search terms and see what comes up. See which are rated highest and try there.

2 Likes

Where are you based? Maybe someone might offer to make you some…

2 Likes

Real Flavors Kiwi Strawberry SC is very good it is on the sweet side but that can be countered a little with a citric and malic acid combo

5 Likes

I am in St. Louis Missouri

My step-daughter vapes this…

Kiwi Melon Strawberry
5.00% Kiwi (FA)
3.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.50% Watermelon (Inawera)
0.20% Sweetener (TPA)

9 Likes

Agree with what @woftam said. Also, Nicotine River has an excellent one called Kigola. Damn good as a SA but I tend to boost the strawbs a bit.

3 Likes

Thanks Guys. Ordered my supplies this morning. We will see what I can come up with

2 Likes

If you search for Kanzi, you’ll find plenty… mixed with watermelon. Seems like a very popular combination which I am going to try tonight as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn this is good :slight_smile:

2 Likes