ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Kretek Cigarette

Hi folks,just mixed a recipe trying to replicate the taste of a kretek cigarette (clove cigarette like a gudang garam international) would love some feedback

Thanks

IIRC @Kinnikinnick has tried to come up with a Kretek juice in the past, maybe he can give you some pointers.
I have summoned him now but he’s a busy man so he might not have the time to chime in.

Thanks a million,i shall wait :slight_smile: cheers from Portugal

That was going to be my first question… location. :wink:

I never really had success at making a good vape with a straight clove flavor; all too acrid (Flavorah) or not true tasting (Flavourart). However, I was suitably impressed with Hangsen’s Black Label (Dijarum) concentrate.

Who are some of the flavor vendors from which you purchase?

Here in Portugal it’s a bit difficult to find some brands,like hangsen or Flavorah,so most of my flavors are from TFA,CAP,FA,FW and i can find INW if i try really hard :slight_smile: The clove flavor from Atmos Lab really surprised me,once i opened the bottle it smelled just like a fresh pack of kreteks. I also have some Italian flavors from Enjoy Svapo,wich are NET’s and a tobacco classic virginia from TFCC that i ordered from England,but i didn’t get to test them yet,still trying to find my ADV…

I shall follow this with interest.