Labor Day 2016 Deals

Did I miss a sale notice from @Nicotine_River?? Or have other’s not gotten any wind of such for them?

Not even a breeze…

1 Like

Or Fasttech? Kinda bummed they didn’t do any kind of code.

2 Likes

Ya gotta wait for the Chinese New Year to roll around! Then…maybe! :smirk:

4 Likes

Wait?! What is this “wait” you speak of? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How does Heartland Vapes PG and VG rate?

Sam E. | August 26, 2016 |

Howdy All!!

We are having a Labor Day sale that will start August 31st 12:00 AM till September 6th 11:59PM PDT. The sale will be for 10% everthing in the store. The next sale will be around Halloween which will probably be around a couple days as we are going to gear up for the Black Friday sale. So if you aren’t able to take part in this sale we have a couple more coming after so no worries! We will be closed on Labor Day so all orders will process next business day.

Would like to give a big thank you to all our customers, we love you guys and appreciate the comments you give us. Take care enjoy the Labor Day and You all ROCK!!

http://www.avejuice.com/

I just placed an order and got that email too. Must be a new thing. I kinda like how they don’t automatically put you on the list. In this case I want these emails, but in general I want the least emails as possible from businesses. Especially from ones I don’t buy from very often. MFS comes to mind. From what I remember, emails from them were just about a daily occurrence and all I did was set up an account.

1 Like

I’ve been using it for awhile now and I like it. I’m just now running out and so I ordered some more stuff from NR to try. Before that I used MFS and it seemed fine too.

1 Like

I got hung up on the shipping, the $8 shipping drove me over budget.
now I built a simular order at diye-liquidsupplies.com but cant find any discount code, anyone got one?

Never Mind I found the shipping to be best @Nicotine_River

1 Like

http://www.vaperoyalty.com/clearance/

1 Like

Hey everyone! We’ve heard a lot of confusion on whether a labor day sale is taking place on our website. Unfortunately we are not running a sale for the holiday however, feel open to enjoy our free shipping deal! Thank you!

5 Likes

Don’t it piss you off when you wait for a sale then can’t even get in an order for 6 or 7 flavors… grrrr… I’d have to order from 4 freakin’ vendors to get what I want. Maybe after the holiday things will be back in stock.

1 Like

Just went to the site to order some, not a lot of choice but there are two I would like to try out, the Noon and the Bliss. Guess what message I get at check out? ‘By continuing, I agree that my information will be transferred to the United States.’ WTF is up with the US?! This is a Danish shop, what business has the US with a Dutch citizen purchasing an e-juice in Danmark. Really US, you’re not the policeman of the bloody world, and if you insist you are, I’m insisting the right to vote in your bloody elections. I bet there will be some changes in the pieces of shit that are put forward as the next leader if the rest of the world had a say in it. :angry:

5 Likes

If only more US citizens saw our government the way the rest of the world does. Unfortunately the large majority are looking for the government to help/support them. They still haven’t realized that our government isn’t in the business of helping it’s citizens, it’s in the business of controlling whatever they can.

5 Likes

You can :cry: just go to one of the States on this list

What do you mean??? Don’t you (your country) Love Obama :no_mouth:

1 Like

Just curious… Have you asked the shop why they would be required to supply information to the US? I would be interested in their answer. :thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t know about my country, but personally I think Obama is just another lawyer trained in double talk, although he’s not as bad as the POS that have been rolled out this election. I was actually referring to the current lot of clowns that we’ve been looking at the past year. :slight_smile:

Damn, I must be still asleep, it never occurred to me. :sleeping: Email has been send, thanks for pointing it out :grinning:
Edit, the only thing I can think of is that their site is hosted by shopify which is probably US based?

5 Likes

That makes sense, but still, I think it’s bullshit as well! :rage: I hate the idea of any information about me being on any list of any type. I’m pretty sure there’s NOT ONE picture of me on the innerwebs. I know there’s other info about me out there, which I really can’t do anything about removing from the innerwebs. But, damn if I haven’t done my damnedest to have it strickened from public access. It is a hobby. :grinning:

Bottom line… I despise the “information mining” business; they are just one of the worst type of leechy, slime at the bottom of the barrel, assholes on the planet today. :rage:

3 Likes

What, this is not a picture of you?

I’m shattered :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like we’ve got more in common than a love of tobacco :sunglasses:

3 Likes