Lazy woodworker's super simple aty stand

Leftover chunk of 1" oak. Ripped to 4cm. Passed four top edges through a router table taking off just a smidge to add some detail. Cut 9mm slot down center. Viola! Atys sit and they don’t fall down! Fifteen minute project.

9 Likes

i got one, take one of those ego stands made of silicone and shove either old ego batt 510 conn or buy a cheap 510 conn for modding into it. It sticks to the desk when u want it to, i use it when i rebuild.

1 Like

Nice! :sunglasses:

Makes me wanna get back into doing some woodwork myself. Sadly, I just moved to a town home where space was limited… I had to sell about all of my heavy duty woodworking equipment. I did keep a few things to annoy the neighbors at 7am on Sunday mornings, when I turn the patio into my outdoor wood shop! :smiling_imp:

…one of my favorite noise makers! :rofl:

6 Likes

Pick your poison! Har Har!

8 Likes

Much more elegant than my plastic bottle cap stands.

2 Likes

How is that Crystal Ball working out for you? I want to get the Earth Ball but haven’t heard much about performance. What is the black tank with the red o-rings?

The Crystal ball is a very nice tank. I was very surprised. Very nice vape. The “red ring” is a Big Baby Beast.

1 Like

Love that black/red color combo, my 2 favorite colors.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

It came with a GX350 that’s red and black. You would love the combo!

That’s a fact!

As nice or maybe nicer than my Nebula

Doh! :astonished: 10char

1 Like

That Nebula is a sharp lookin unit! Love the shape. Looks very comfortable for the hand.

lol, babababa bad to the bone.

1 Like