Let's mix!

I love them both the flv is sweet but not candy while the rf is more of a creamy almost milk coconut

3 Likes

Just to clarify and update everyone reading/participating, I started this thread for a fun and different way for us all to mingle and talk flavors, not to mention, slap some collaborative recipes together. But, in all honesty, this community is full of really talented mixers and I believe that at some point a truly spectacular recipe is going emerge. That’s the whole point of this. I can clearly see that the ELR family is a tight knit one. So, much like cooking with family during a holiday gathering or reunion, let’s all have fun with this. Anyone and everyone! Whether you’re new to mixing or have been mixing for years, whether u kno your flavors or u have a thing or 2 to learn. Gather around the mixing bowl and throw down some love. This community has the ability to create something magical and unique. Something we can all be proud of and thank each other for. Just like this community, a homerun recipe u contribute on wouldn’t be the same without u. May not be today, may not be this week…but I kno for sure that some killer recipes will be born here in this thread! So tag away, throw some flavors around and let’s have fun everyone!:clap:t2:

3 Likes

On the mixer that last one is pretty damn tasty

3 Likes

I say Vanillin (TPA) 1%

metaphor ( Fa ) 3%
VBIC ( cap ) 2%
Lemon Sicily ( FA ) 1%
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 1%
Vanillin (TPA) 1%

4 Likes

Nice brother! The metaphor recipe? Just looking at the ingredients it kinda seems like a zinger style Twinkie-ish cake with a lemon jazz to it as opposed to raspberry. Seems like it would work really nice👌🏻

2 Likes

That will def be a nice addition, boost up the vanilla feel to the whole thing👍🏻

1 Like

Sweet, poppin’ lemon, YUM!!

2 Likes

Ya i called it Parable - i didn’t add the Vanillin (yet)

3 Likes

My 4 month old son is due for a bottle soon so once he zonks back out after I’m thinking this WIP needs to hit the beaker! @woftam @cooper1 @fidalgo_vapes @RobQ

2 Likes

I like the name too man!

1 Like

Sounds killer! Of course, I’m missing ingredients ( story of my life… :laughing: ) but I think I’ll adapt it somehow!

3 Likes

I made the first mix, but left out the almond and pumpkin (not a fan… Sorry. Lol) and subbed fa bourbon vanilla and Purilum cookie.

Finger test is bomb and it smells so good!

3 Likes

Sounds like great subs, I’d have to agree

2 Likes

You ruined it. The pumpkin is essential.

1 Like

Imitation… but a good one!

Somehow I think it’ll be ok without it… :laughing:

4 Likes

No MF vanilla ??? :frowning:

No. :cry: I always end up going with cheaper flavors. Some day…

1 Like

i usually buy the tpa or other cheaper flavor when 1st trying a flavor. I wasnt sure if id like vaping pumpkin or choc so i went the cheap tpa route just to see

1 Like

Pumpkin is one I’d gladly pay shit tons for a good one. I want a nice cooked pumpkin puree. Oh the things I’d do for a good, plain pumpkin flavor…

1 Like