Lets talk tobaccos; hybrid flavors and mixes

This is a great reference!! Thanks for sharing this😁

2 Likes

Jazzy, of course my input is limited to sweeter mellow tobaccos, I don’t like pipe/grassy/ashy, but I got WF Vanilla Ruyan Custard and NR Vanilla Bacco a little while back and really enjoy them. I really love the Vanilla Bacco together with the HS Ry4, it makes a sweet, honey type flavor combined. You would really enjoy it.

3 Likes

INW Black Cherry for Pipe is one I really enjoy by itself.

3 Likes

This sounds wonderful!! I already love the uber sweet!! I’m still vaping those! I think I going for a second order real soon here. Would u happen to feel like sharing the recipe? If not I can play around with them too. They seem fairly easy to work with. I really love the bakery with tobaccos!

Wow that looks wonderful! Have you ordered any tobaccos from them? I wouldn’t mind giving their extracts a try. It looks like it would be top notch tobacco!

This is one of the more recent ones using both NR Vanilla Bacco & RY4, which is Butter Pecan & Tobacco, it gets quite honey sweet, especially after the 15 day mark.

This next one is private because it is in its second little phase of steeping, but I love it so far. I know it looks weird with the FA Breakfast Cereal and two tobaccos, and a smattering of different creams, but I love this one.
It’s pretty Vanilla dominant with the WF Tahitian Vanilla Cream also, but in a good way.

Oops, I have a Caramel & Catalan Cream blend as well if you want me to send you that one also. :blush:

2 Likes

Too funny, that doesn’t seem weird (to me) at all! I’ve got one going right now with tobacco, cap cereal 27, fw butter pecan, and creams… Lol

2 Likes

Stuck my toe in the water the other night with an RY4 recipe. I had to at least give one a try. Tobaccos intrest me, but I am still getting a handle on fruits and bakeries. Luckily I have this great place for advice when I am ready.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I would love that one!! Im gonna try one with cream chees icing, frosting n butter pecan :)). Yummmy they all sounds so fantastic!!

Ry4double from tpa.you can mix it with almost anything.flavorah tobaccos like cured,red burley,native,.flavourart tobaccos like dark vapure,virginia,burley,soho,shade are generally easy to mix.and almost every inawera tobacco

3 Likes

Hi @nikpal ty for the tip. I’ve tried the TFA ry4 doub and it tasted awful to me for some reason yuk. I mixed a few highly rated recipes with it and it just wasn’t for me. I’ve tried the ry4 (HS) and love it. Its one of my favorites now!! Go figure :).
Are any of the specific tobaccos that you named a favorite of yours? I’m just looking for a couple favorites to buy so I dont end up with a box of yux.

1 Like

It’s been a long time since i had ry4 hangsen because i can’ find any distibutor in Europe,but it is really good as far as i recall.i xon’t know which recipes you tried with ry4d but in generel try to mix ry4d@3%,soho fa@4% and a vanilla@ about 1%.maybe add some sugar cookie or inawera biscuit and you have a smooth adv.shade from fa and flv tobaccos are really good and easy to mix.if you need any help send a messageto me and i will reply asap

2 Likes

Have you try RY4d as SF? Which recipes have you try (with RY4d)?

1 Like

The guy is on Holidays atm and the site looks dodgy but I have dealt with them before and they have always been great

here is a 10ml

4 Likes

Thank you.had seen this site about six months ago but was out of stock at that time.will try again.

2 Likes

I’ve tried candy Becca and trifecta and made sure I had no subs. I haven’t single flavor tested it but to be honest it smells like fish to me. So to me its like vaping gross fishy tasting juice. The recipes smell amazing and I’ve tried them multiple times on differs device but its a no go for me. Now the hangsen ry4. Yummy!!! I need bigger bottles of that stuff!!! Fantastic!! In fact I went through the small tester and I’m half through a 30cc bottle since Nov.

1 Like

@Jazzy_girl ; I haven’t posted too many public recipes containing NET. Reason being… I didn’t see much sense in posting recipes with my (personally made) NET. Someone else’s NET process on the same tobacco might have a crazy different flavor/taste outcome; thus, my percentage points in a mix would kinda be irrelevant to someone else. Make sense? :thinking:

But, if you ever have a hankering to try NET… go for a Virginia/Perique (Va/Per) Blend; these blends tend to be on the sweet side of things already. Thus, no need to add too much sweet stuff to the mix. :yum:

3 Likes

Hello, first off I don’t use tobacco flavors so this isn’t going to be some advice given for you guys. But I have a question…

I really like TFA Egg Nog. It is less a creamy egg nog flavor and more an earthy spice flavor. Yes there’s some noggy goodness in there but the nutmeg and whatever else they use is more prominent. I happen to like that.

So, browsing these threads I though about maybe that earthy spiciness would blend well with a tobacco mix. Anyone try it?

1 Like

I’m but getting started in the tobaccos and from what I’ve been tasting so far they are fantastic with all kinds of flavors especially creamy, custards, cookies n nuts and I’m sure even fruits. Try mixing it together once and see how it turns out. Sounds like it would work great!

1 Like

I’m still leery of tobacco juices, I need to get over the hurdle. The RY4 thing seems to be the best go-to blend?

1 Like